Chapter 21

Smitha's pov:-

"Oh god where am I stuck, I can't get out of here even if I want to....
This men is just unpredictable how can a person do this......"

Flashback:-

I was just finding Meegha for a company because I was feeling uncomfortable and boring then I saw Mr.Sharma was talking to a girl very nicely and with smile actually that smile was just so beautiful but I hate that I don't know why??Maybe because he never talks me like that and then I started staring him,honestly I just don't know when I lost in him..
And that time Akshat came and asked me for dance and without seeing him I just nodded in yes...

Flashback end

This all fault of Mr.Sharma what would happened if he didn't look so handsome and now he himself  is talking and laughing with girls....

"Everything is alright Smitha??".........Akshat asked with serious expressions he just look like a bomb who will explode anytime...

Yeah I am alright...I said with awkward smile ofcourse how can I be okay with this guy whom I am Dancing uncomfortably oh god just do something a miracle so that I can get rid of him....

I know that I am asshole but still please help me next time I will check the guy and then I'll accept the offer but this time please help...

........................

"Yar we have to do something otherwise how we will continue the Smahan story...."Rishabh said in worried tone.....

"Smahan????......"Meegha asked with raised her eyebrows.....

"Aree Smahan is joint name of Vihaan and Smitha see cool na but here the big question is how we separate them from each other......"Rishabh said....

"Hmmm I don't know about Vihann bhai that this is affect him or not but this is seriously affecting me so much....."Sheryas said in disappointed tone...

"By the way where is Kartik I think we should tell him also kya pta woh hi help karde hamari......"Hardik said....

"Huh yeah Kartik where is he means this is his party and woh hi nahi hai yaha I didn't even meet him...."Megha said and making faces...

"What are you saying few minutes ago you met him even you were talking to him and now you are saying that you didn't even meet him.... is your memory so weak......"Hardik said..

"What he was Kartik shit actually we didn't introduce ourselves so,...."Meegha said with awkward smile...

"Wow vaha tumhari friend cricketers ko nahi janti aur yha tum jiski party arrange karne ayi ho tum usse nahi janti yeh kya tumhare saare friends mein default hai yeah you guys always do it purposely......"Hardik said and chuckled...

"Okay let it be I have a plan but I have one doubt that Vihaan sir is affecting or not because if he is not getting affected then I can't do anything....."Meegha said in clear tone...

"What do you mean????......."Rishabh said and they look at her focusly.....

"See I will help you but uss help ka kya matlab when there is no use".....Meegha said casually.

"Hey are gone a mad look at her your friend is feeling very uncomfortable and you are talking like this unbelievable"......Sheryas said with serious expressions..

Then Meegha look at Smitha and then she realize that she should help her...

"See I have plan bas I wanted to make sure that Vihaan sir have genuinely feelings for her or no".....Meegha said in apologetic tone..