Chapter 18

Next day...

Megha reach airport with chahat and after bidding bye to Chahat....she take off to dubai.

The flight reach their early...and now she is waiting for Dhruv with her team.

After some time Dhruv come towards them and greet with all.

"Sorry..Miss.Sewkani I am late...."Dhurv said politely...

"Aree no problem actually my flight was landed earlier so you don't need to apologize"......Megha said with smile..

"Okay..Miss.Sewkani let's go my car is standing outside and your team is going in another car I hope you don't mind......"Dhurv said..

"No I don't have a problem,don't worry...."Megha said and they headed towards car..

Megha instructs her team and headed towards the hotel...

"By the way if you don't mind me can I ask you something???...."Megha asked to Dhurv very politely who was sitting on passenger seat and Megha was sitting on back seat..

"Yes you can..."Dhurv said with turn his face towards to her..

"Ummm why you separate me and my team means we all are going to do work together??? so....."Megha asked.

"Woh actually it's Kartik sir orders that you are not only event manager but you are his sister's best friend also,so he told that I take you to the 7 star hotel and your team will stay in 5 star hotel so you don't need to worry and if you are asking about your work,then I'll tell you that everything is arranged because the party is in big another hotel and drivers will pick you up and your team and drop you as well on time...."Dhurv replied..

"But you don't need to do this I'll manage with my team and I can stay with them also and you don't need treat me like VIP...."Megha said with smile..

"Umm sorry Miss.Sewkani I can't help it because it's Kartik sir's orders and I can't refuse it...."Dhurv said with apologizing smile..

"Okay..."Megha said with sadned smile..

Megha's pov:-

Now god knows that what will happen to me so what I am Khushi's friend it doesn't mean that you give me VIP treatment yeah I respect it but fir bhi yar, ab mera mann kese lagega uss 7 star hotel mein meri team mein se toh waha par koi bhi nahi hoga uff kya hoga mera kese survive karungi mein akele..Megha's terence broke by Dhurv.

"Umm Miss.Meegha are you alright is there any problem"...Dhurv asked when he saw Megha in deep thinking with sad face..

"Umm no,no I am alright by the way can you show me that hotel where I am going to organize the party means I don't have so much time and party is tomorrow in night so please even today I have plenty of time because my flight landed early and it's only 12'o clock"....Megha said to watch her wrist watch..

"Sure why not even we already decide that but first let's go to the hotel where you can freshen up and keep your stuff then on 3'o clock we will headed towards the party hotel is that okay"....Dhurv said..

Okay..then I'll inform my team to get ready on 3'o clock...Megha said and withdrew her phone from her bag and dialed one of her team member number....