Chapter 26

" Go and check the new story"auction love by billionaire"it is also very beautiful and romantic story I am sure you'll like it too now you can enjoy this chapter.

The engagement day:-

Smitha's whole family and friends were busy in preparation Dream team were handling her engagement function everyone was so excited but some peoples are in tension,shock and fear because her engagement is with a very unknown people who is doctor and her dad's friend.

Smitha's pov:-

I'm in my room and Chahat and my some cousins is helping me to getting ready for today but my face is dull because I don't want to this engagement to be happened but it is happening I know that you guys are in confusion I told you what happened so, the story starts.

Flashback:-

After winning the match he called me and tell me to meet him so I agreed because I also have so many questions about Akshat and his recent girlfriend whose picture he posted on his Instagram account so next day I went to meet him we talk about random things and Akshat but I didn't have courage to ask him about his affair so i didn't ask him about that..

After that when I came back my home I saw some ghost in my house and now you can call them my in-laws to be and when my dad ask me I was in my thoughts and I said yes without knowing anything they done the roka ceremony on that day and today is my engagement when I told about this to my creatures they were about to almost kill me only I know how I saved myself from them after roka I got to know that the ICT is going to Australia for their series so I refuse to tell them about my engagement..

And I blackmailed my two creatures also to not to tell them and specially that over smart person Meggie yeah that's end so let's come back in present and all please congratulate me for my foolishness so that I realize my mistake and please somebody hit me from rod because I think I am gone insane now you guys please enjoy my barbadi(ruination) uff..

Back in Present:-

"Umm everyone please go outside actuaaly I want talk to my friend for five minutes"...Meegha said with fake smile and entered in my room.

And my all cousins left except Chahat after that she came and hit playfully on my shoulder..

"Ouch now what for that??"....I asked and rubbed my hand on my shoulder.

"Because madam what you did na you have to pay for it and yeah this is nothing you just wait and watch all the drama which is going to be happen in your engagement or maybe it will not happen if your luck is good today and mine also"....Meegha said and make sad face and took her saree from my cupboard and went in washroom for changing and leaving us confused...

I glance at Chahat who was enjoying her dhokla with green chatni and she is eating it like she was hungry for so many years but she didn't bother to looks up not because of dhokla I know that she is foodie but I am more important than her food(not sure) after seeing her focus on dhokla now I am feeling jealous forget it she is ignoring me from that day when I told her about the Roka.

And you don't believe what she said first she ask me for sweets which I get from my in-laws in Roka seriously guys that day I really want to murdered her but you know I can't after that she scold me..

I also ignore her and start fixing my dupatta. I was wearing a beautiful light pink lehnga with light jewelry and put makeup on my face in normal days I always put light makeup for being confident even I don't even know to apply proper makeup but today I am feeling like somebody kept 10kg wait on my face huh and I put my hair down..