Chapter 6

Smitha's POV
Yaar....Woh kya soch raha hoga mere bare mein....Chahat sahi keh rahi thi mujhe apni aankhe na check karwa hi leni  chahiya atleast aisa fir se na ho .....oh god voh Mere bare Mein Kuchh galat na Soch Raha ho...
She call her mother to take permission for going dubai.....she call her mom and told everything...
Yaar...mom...plz understand naa...smitha said to her mother.
What...understand....maine tumhe kabhi mumbai se baahar akele nhi jaane diya phir bhi tumne mujhe mana hi liya tha ki tumhe kolkata jaana hai and now u r saying that u want to go to dubai...no smitha...I won't give u permission for this...mom said.
I don't want to go dubai par hospital wale bhej rahe hai...she said.
Arre jab woh keh rahi hai ki usse hospital wale bhej rahe hai to jane do...her dad who's sitting beside her mom said.
Aap to rehne dijiye jab dekho apni beti ki side lete rehte hai pehle aap dono ne milkar mujhe kolkta jane ke liye mana liye par isbaar nhi...maine keh diya smitha nhi jaegi to nhi jaegi...her mother said.
Mom..please...hey bhagyawaan jane do bachi ko....Smitha and her father said together.
Par ap to jante hai ki usse aerophobia hai....,mom said.
Mom...i'll handle it...smitha said.
Haa..or vo jabtak darr ka samna nhi kregi to aage kaise badhegi....dad said.
Yes..mom please...she said.
Okay.. Send me your packing list...mom said.
Mom ,I love you...you are the best mom in the world.. She said.
Ha..dad to kuch bhi nhi hai...dad said.
Dad..I love you too...or waise bhi agar aap nhi to mom ko manana jaise panipat ka yudh ladna hai...she said.
Jo mujhe roj ladna padta hai...dad said..
Kya kaha apne....mom said getting angry.
Kuch nhi...dad said .
Smitha is listening their conversation and smiling.
Okay...good night smitha...mom said.
Gn..beta..dad said.
Gn..mom and dad...she said and hang up the call.
Chal smitha ab soja otherwise kal bhi late ho jaegi aaj ki tarah....then she change clothes and fell asleep.

Vihaan's POV
When he was in club drinking mocktail in the corner...he said to himself...kya sachme main usse attitude deta hu...or kya sachme mujhme ego hai.....yaar this girl..huh...paagal kar degi ye mujhe.....vihaan don't think about her....hardik see him tensed....he gesture rishabh and shreyas through his eyes and they all walk towards vihaan.
Someone is looking tensed...hardik said in naughty manner.
No...nothing like that.....vihaan said casually.
Achha to aisa nhi hoga that u r thinking about that doctor....shreyas said while taking glass of wine..
Arre....vihaan cut off by rishabh.
Paagal ho gye ho kya....why he is thinking about that girl I mean doctor...he have so many good things to think....rishabh said...
Can you guys please stop these nonsense....vihaan said with irritation.
And yeah i'm not thinking about any doctor and rishabh is right ,I have so many good things to think...so,please stop it ....vihan said..
Rishabh, hardik, and shreyas are smirking seeing him.
Why are you guys smirking too much??....vihaan asked.
Nothing....they all said...
Guys,now i'm going to my room,because we have to do practice tomorrow and we are going dubai too....and yah tum sab bhi jaldi so jao .
Okay...captain...rishabh said
Good night vihaan...the trio said.
Good night guys...vihaan said and headed to his room.
He come in his room and change his clothes and lay down on bed and he telling himself that....what they all are talking about that doctor...huh main uske   baare main kyu sochne laga...huh kuch bhi bakwaas karte hai ye shreyas , hardik ,and rishab...inko kal main clear words main keh dunga ki ye sab mujhe tease naa kia kare and he fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day

Smitha's POV
Ohhh...yaar smitha tujhe kya ho gya..tu itni der tak kaise sone lag gyi.....haa ab ayi mumma ki value samjh main vo tujhe  hamesha daant daant kar uthati hai vo hi sahi hai.....chal ab tu ready to ho gyi....she took her bag and phone.....and left for breakfast .
.
.
When she reached there,she saw that her medical team is already there in a corner and she also see whole cricketer team in big dining table which is in center of the restaurant when she went near her medical team and wish all of them good morning but no one replied...she feel so bad.
.
.
What happen guys...kal tak to sab thik tha,so suddenly kya hua?...she asked.
But again, nobody reply her and enjoying their breakfast. After that,smitha feel annoying she went towards the good corner and take her food in the plate.
.
.
Yaar ek kaam karte hai dr. Sethi ko hamaare saath breakfast karne ke liye bolte hai...hardik said to rishabh and shreyas who are sitting on the left and right side of hardik.
Have you lost it vihaan maar dalega....shreyas said.
I second that shreyas......rishabh said.
Are yaar kuch nhi hoga...or haa main to usse bula raha hu...hardik said,
Rishabh and shreyas wants to stop him but hardik kisiki sunta hai kya use jo achha lagta hai vo vahi karta hai🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
hey! Smitha let's join us for breakfast... Hardik said in very loud voice.
After then, smitha look at her teammates but they are ignoring her very badly.....then she saw all cricketrs and go towards them .
Arre...come na..hardik said.
Arre have you gonna mad hardik...why you calling her...varun asked.
Are...I really like her sense of humour and agar vo yaha hogi to mera mann lag jayega and I'm feeling very bored here....hardik said dramatically.
Achha agar mann hi lagana hai to plzz baad main laga lena abhi mera cricketers ke baare main bura sunne ka koi mood nhi hai...vihaan said rudely.
Arre bro...please yaar.....hardik said.
Actually, hardik is right she is interesting girl....akshat said while eating his breakfast. So ,I also think ki hume usse bulana chahiye...again he said and everyone looking him with shocked expressions.
Don't look at me like this...akshat said without seeing them.
.
.
.
.
And in mean time , smitha went to cricketers because her team is ignoring her and she wants to sort out everything that happened that previous day...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vihaan's POV
Yaar, ab ye yaha ....aur what's wrong with akshat...why he is taking her side , I mean I know akshat since college... Aur usne kabhi bhi kisi ladki ki stand nhi li  hai or naa hi maine iske bare main kabhi bhi affairs and rumours nhi sune hai...phir ab kya hua isse means I know ye meri position lena chahta hai but iska connection is dr.headache ke saath kaise ho sakta hai...hmmm now let's see ki uske dimaag main kya chal raha hai..

In that time smitha come and sit...shreyas is on her left side and jackie is in right side of her.....she put her plate on dining table.

Guys keep loving our story.
Hope you all will love this chapter!!
Please give vote ,comment in our story and yah don't forget to give us suggestions.
Till then , bye guys ,take care!!!😄😄