Chapter7

Hi,good morning everyone.she said with a beautiful smile and she was looking very adorable in very simple outfit

Smitha's outfit

And everyone replied her casually except Vihaan

.
.
.
.
And everyone replied her casually except Vihaan..

Smitha try to start conversation, but she feel nervous to see everyone she said very silently that,"wow..breakfast with ICT it's really good opportunity for anyone.",Smitha said with awkward smile..

"Yeah..except you...",Vihaan said..

Yeah..you're right...and she changed her sentence quick and said no..no it's a pleasure for me to having breakfast with ICT...and sighed..

"Wow,yar ICT ke sath breakfast that's big opportunity for her"..Ashi said.

"Huh..yeh tufaan se phele ki shaanti hai"..Monica said and chuckled.

And everyone started looking at her

"Hey!!!! why are you guys looking at me..I am telling the fact..whatever she did yesterday,after that what do you guys think that..ICT leave har easily.."Monica said with evil face.

"Actually..you are right..but whatever will happen.......it gonna be amazing..and after that..Smitha ka crying face dekhne mein maja ayega.."Riya said and chuckled..
.
.
.
.
Scene change....
.
.
.
.
"Hmmm guys....sorry for yesterday"..Smitha said with hesitation..

"Sorry, for what?...".....Jackie asked

"Woh.....actually i said a lot of things yesterday..so for that",smitha said.

"Yeah.... you should be"..... Vihaan whispered.
"No...No... you don't need to say sorry we don't mind it,".... Shreyas said casually.

"So, smitha kya tumhe cricket bilkul bhi pasand nhi hai?,"Varun asked.

"Well, now you all know that I don't like cricket but my best friend and my brother love cricket even my best friend's favorite cricketer is Vihaan sir...," Smitha said sarcastically

Vihaan smiled

"Oohh wow......that's great..", Rishabh said and smirked.

"You know what Smitha.......our captain..vihaan is all girls favorite",said Hardik who is cut off by Smitha.

"Seriously!!.... Vihaan sir is captain of your team?", Smitha asked with questioned face

"Yeah.... do you have problem with this?" Vihaan asked.

"No...no...,I don't have any kind of problem it just that I am confirming that you are the captain of ICT...", Smitha said casually

"Ha... toh mein tumhe ek incident batata hu...... actually...... we went to Jaipur for a friendly match, after playing the match when we came back to hotel at that time all the fans stand around us and covered us actually bodyguards are present there but there were so many fans..... then, do you know what...... there was so many girls and the most girls was fan of our captain vihaan",Jackie said with joy

And..Vihaan were just smiling with proud

"haa fir kya hua....",Smitha asked with full interest

And,Hardik,Rishabh and Shreyas were just smiling to see her face..
.
.
.
.
"And then,the all girls start running towards our vihaan,", said Jackie which is cut off by Smitha.. (ye bandi kamaal hai...)
"kyu Lanka lut rahi thi kya....",Smitha said sudden.

"Aree nahi nahi.... bcoz they all were big fan of our captain na that's why...and they all wants to meet him",....Jackie complete his sentence and sighed

"Ohhh...okay",Smitha said and chuckled

"Now....do you have any problem with this...",Vihaan asked her and take his glass of juice and started drinking it with a different attitude

Nahi,mujhe kya problem hogi,means.... fans aapki ,bhaagi apki taraf, lanka apki looti...and that time vihaan pour out juice the juice from his mouth and every cricketers are looking at her with major shock.......smitha said,...nahi mera matlab autograph aapka liya , photo aapke saath li toh mujhe kya problem hogi....she said very fast to correct her words.
And everyone starts laughing again....and vihaan is seeing everywhere in shame and smitha is put down her face in embarrassment and start eating her breakfast while rubbing her hand on her neck. she is so embarrassed with that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vihaan's POV
This dr. Headache is just ughh!!!! She never thinks once before speaking, seriously!!! She can blabber any thing. Kaisi ladki hai yaar....nobody can say that she is a doctor by profession. How can a girl be so talkative and immature. And see everyone is laughing showing their teeth , matlab inke captain urf dost ki insult ho rahi hai and they all are laughing like a maniac ughhhh...and ye jackie ko isse sab kuch batane ki kya jarurat thi....
.
.
.
.
.
Smitha's POV
Yaar kya kar diya maine phir se bina kuch dekhe ,soche ,samjhe bol diya....God!! Apne mere andar mute button kyu nhi diya......shit! Ab ye sab mere baare main kya soch rahe honge....smitha jaldi se breakfast kar or nikal yaha se...tu laayak hi nhi hai in sab ke saath bethne ke liye
And then, she realise that akshat is calling her continuously....."hey!! where are you lost??"...., akshat asked.
"Hmm....kahi nhi sir...yahi par hi hu....",smitha said innocently.
"Ohh...smitha you are very blunt...I mean har baat directly bolti ho",...akshat said.
"Nahi sir....aisi koi baat nhi hai...",smitha said awkwardly.
"Are mera matlab tumhe embarrass karna nhi tha...I like this quality, even this quality is make u interesting, that's why i want ki dubai ki flight main tum hamaare saath raho", akshat said and everyone went shocked hearing this from him.
"Arre...sir par hum sab to ek hi flight main haina", smitha said.
"Haa but....hum sab business class main hai and tum and your team is in economy class so, I want ki tum hamare saath business class main hi chalo", akshat said.
"But....smitha cut off by rishabh.
Yeah...he is right tum agar saath hogi toh maza ayega..come on naa",rishabh said.
But...she again cut off by jackie.......
"Yes smitha.....tum chalogi hamare saath no ifs and buts come on", jackie said.
Arre just listen to me.....she again cut off by vihaan
"guys....if she ,don't want to come then don't force her,let her come with her team",he said.
"No...now she have to come with us", akshat said in loud voice.
What...but sir....she cut off by akshat.
"Now , I don't want to listen anything , you are coming with us", he literally ordered.
Smitha wants to say something but the coach came and wish good morning to everyone with smile
.
.
.
.
"Ohh wow....that's really great that dr. sethi is here...main aap hi ke paas aa raha tha", coach (mr. khanna) said.
"Kyu sir...what happen??", smitha asked with tension.
.
.
.
.
"Arre don't worry, bas ye kehna tha ki aap sab ke luggage aa chuke hai so aap check kar lijiye...and yeah aap apne team members ko bhi inform kar dena and I am saying that apki medical team jitni jaldi check in kare, so agar koi problem ho to jaldi sort out ho jaegi", mr. khanna said.
.
.
.
.
"Okay", smitha said and headed towards her team and inform them about luggage and went with her team.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you guys love this chapter!!!!🤗
Guys, keep giving vote , comment and feedback on our story😊😊😊😊
Till then, bye guys!!😃😃
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, and Stay Happy !!!!☺️☺️