Chapter 19

Next Day..

Megha woke up get ready and directly went to the party venue with her team and start working......

In night, people start coming in party....soon the medical team also reach. They whole team gone awestruck looking at the party venue....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wow this is just amazing I just looks like that we are in dream world first just look at emirate palace...." Ashi said with widen eyes and her reaction was also shocking..

"Seriously bro now it's totally giving the feel of billionaire party because it's hotel it's just amazing..." Somaya said with excitement..

"Ha..ha matlab thik hi hai ab chale andar yeah yahi khade reh kar isse asse compliment dene ka irada hai...." Dr.Ajay said with neutral expression and cross his hand on his chest..

"Inhe kya hogya means he is not looking really excited about it...." Suhana said..

"Aree leave it what do we do...Let's go in and let's enjoy the billionaires party...." Atul said with excitement...

"Yeah but wait Smitha,Riya and Monica is still not here where they are???....." Anupam asked serious expressions..

"Actually Monica and Riya is already in the party because they said that they can't wait for us and Smitha is still in D.S hotel..." Suhana replied..

"One second we know that Monica and Riya is always in hurry but Smitha is still late wow what amazing situation..." Satish said with sarcastic smile..

"Aree let it be and let's go in now I can't wait anymore..." Ashi said..

"Okay let's go..." Manas said..

Scene changed..

Yar I know that I am late oh god now what do I do haa ek kam karti hoon Megha call karti hoon...nahi nahi woh khud bhi abhi busy hogi chalo koi nahi first I'll go down on reception and ask them that they have any mode to reach the party venue or not......Smitha mumbled herself while wearing stilettos..And after wearing that again she look at herself in mirror..Yeah perfect I hope that I am looking good oh god bas koi gadbad mat hone dena ajj please let's go and she picked her clutch from bed and left...

And when she was locking her room at that time Vihaan also come out of his room and he saw Smitha was looking breath taking in off sholder floor touching gown with minimal makeup..

When Smitha notice him he was also looking very handsome in three piece suit...