Chapter 12

When smitha saw that vihaan's room just front of her room than she was in major shock and vihaan also understand the situation...and he just smile and went to his room silently...but on the other side smitha was feeling awkward seeing him.

Smitha's POV

" Yaar god konse janam ka badla le rahe ho...means....seriously...abhi I was just thinking to solve each and every matter....but you and my destiny would never allowed me to do something right "

" Yaar, now whenever I come out of my room then first darshan mujhe inn janab ke hi honge...ohh no yaar "

Then, her phone ring and it broke her terence.

" dr sethi...where are you? Kahi pahuchate pahunchate subah to nhi ho jaegi naa.." Dr ajay asked sarcastically.

" No..no..I am on the way.." Smitha said.

" are ye kaisi way hai jo khatam hone ka naam hi nhi le rahi hai....come soon we are waiting for u after we have to sleep also " dr ajay said.

" yeah...yeah...here my sleep is faded and very far away from me and they want to sleep " smitha mummered under her breath.

" Aree...kya doctor pagal ho gyi ho...kya bol rahi ho?.." Dr ajay ask.

" aakar batati hu.." Smitha said and hang up call.

And then, smitha headed towards dr ajay room which is on 6th floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other side in vihaan's room when vihaan enters in his room he saw that hardik, shreyas, rishabh and kartik were already there..

" what happen...why are you smiling vihaan bhai ? " kartik asked when they saw him with smiling face.

" ohh...nothing , I just saw that headache actually I think that her room is just front of mine " vihaan said and chuckled.

" who's headache? " hardik asked with raising eyebrows.

" arre that dr who's aerophobic " vihaan said casually and sat on couch.

" ohh...that dr smitha sethi..." Rishabh said with smirking smile.

" yeah..she was looking so shocked when she saw me...her face was like that she saw some ghost in me " vihaan said with smile and remember her face and everyone start teasing him.

" Ohh..ha..she should be shocked because I think she is feeling embarrassing..that she slept on your shoulder bhai " rishabh said.

" So what... And yeah she was not sleeping she fall unconscious okay.." Vihaan said.

" Ohh really...by the way...how do you know?.. " shreyas asked.

" arre yaar...you guys didn't see that how she slapped akshat in the shivering state " vihaan said and chuckled.

" Huh...by the way...I think it's first time for akshat that a girl slapped him on his face " kartik said and chuckled.

" Yeah..now I didn't get it that how will she handle this situation... I mean akshat anger " shreyas said.

" Yeah..poor girl " rishabh said.

On the other hand , smitha came back to her room from dr ajay room. Smitha being tired change her clothes and wore her night suit and lie down on the bed.

Smitha's POV

Yaar , today was the worst day of my whole life. I will never forget it..huh now sleep smitha....tomorrow first u have to apologise to akshat , get ready for tomorrow miss smitha .