Lovefool - Isaac

I was listening to this song the other day, had this idea, and NEEDED to write it. Hope you enjoy!
______________________________

You were at Derek's loft, leaning against one of the wooden poles, while everyone was dancing around you. You watched as people were grabbing their friends and significant others, dancing pressed against each other, and drinking more alcohol than they could handle.

You didn't really want to be here, but you promised Allison you would come. She wanted you to get out and enjoy the night, but you were doing the complete opposite right now.

As you were watching everyone dance, Allison ran up to you, "There you are (y/n)! What are you doing?"

"Oh you know, having the time of my life watching people get drunk."

She rolled her eyes, "Can you loosen up?"

"While knowing either the Sheriff's Department is gonna shut this down, or that Derek is going to come back and rip everyone's throats out? Not really."

She sighed.

"Plus, there's so many people here but my eyes keep finding Isaac."

Allison looked over her shoulder and saw Isaac standing by himself, leaning up against a wall.

She looked back at you, "Oh," she thought for a minute, "but you know what? If you're not over him after being broken up for 3 months, I think it's about time you fix things."

You looked at her confused, "I thought he was into you now?"

"Me? (Y/n) he's still crazy about you!"

"Really?"

"Yes! He never stops talking about you, and honestly, I think it's pretty cute."

You laughed a little, "Ok, but how am I supposed to fix this here?"

She put her hand on your shoulder, "Leave that to me."

Allison smiled at you before running off and disappearing into the crowd.

You looked over and saw her talking to Isaac.

As you were looking, he looked over and made eye contact with you. You kept the eye contact and looked at each other longingly.

Isaac began walking over to you, and you kept eye contact the entire time, up until he was standing right in front of you.

You looked down and sighed heavily, but he lifted your face to look at him again.

He grabbed your hand and led you out to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on your hips, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. You were pressed against each other, moving to the beat of the song.

Your smiles grew as you both got more into the music and kept dancing.

Your smile softened as you looked at him with such love and longing, so you slowly stopped dancing and just looked at him, still pressed against him.

He stopped dancing and looked at you worried, "What's wrong?"

You just grabbed his face and pulled him into a long kiss. He immediately melted into it and wrapped his arms around you, so he could hold you tighter.

Once you separated, you pressed your foreheads together and kept a hold of each other.

"I love you, Isaac. I never stopped loving you."

"I never stopped loving you either (y/n). Breaking up with you was the worst decision I ever made."

"And letting you walk away that day was the worst decision I ever made."

"I promise to never let you go again, I need you."

"I need you too, you're stuck with me."

He laughed a little, "I'm okay with that."

You laughed too and smiled at him before you both started moving to the music again.

I guess it was a good thing Allison dragged you out tonight.
______________________________

Tell me that song is not the BEST song to imagine this too. Like, you're standing there, Isaac walks over, pulls you out to dance, and the beat drops as you both just dance looking at each other longingly. And of course, I had to name it after the song!

Hopefully I did it justice and you guys liked it! Thanks for reading! <3