The Werewolf and the Hellhound - Parrish

Hey so just pretend Parrish has full control of his powers in this imagine. Ok thanks enjoy!
______________________________
"Welcome to Beacon Hills", you read the sign out loud.

You looked around at the immense forest surrounding the desolate road. It was dark and naturally it would be hard to see outside, but not for a wolf like yourself.

It was only a few more miles until you got into town and would meet up with your family. You had been run out of your last town by hunters and decided to go to Beacon Hills, all while splitting up along the way to throw the hunters off.

You were about to continue but something was pulling you into the forest. You didn't know what it was, it was just some feeling, so you made a right turn and began walking down a dirt path.

After a few minutes of walking through twists and turns, climbing over fallen trees and leaping over little streams, you saw something almost unbelievable. You had found the Nemeton. If was just sitting in the middle of the woods, cut to a stump. No wonder you felt the need to come here.

You were just about to walk over to it when all of a sudden there was cracking from the other side of it. You hid behind a large rock and peered around the side. What you saw was just as unbelievable as the Nemeton; the guardian of the supernatural, the hellhound.

He was flaming as he walked over to the Nemeton. He sat on it and just stayed there, he we in complete control of himself but for some reason he just sat there.

Something pulled you towards him. You don't know what, but before you knew it you were walking towards him.

He heard you and turned to look at you. He stood up quickly and the flames were gone.

"W-what are you doing in the middle of the preserve this late? W-what...um...did you see anything?", he obviously was shocked to see someone out here this late. He was also afraid you were a human.

You smiled sweetly, "Don't worry, I'm a werewolf. A human didn't just see a flaming man sitting in the middle of the woods. A werewolf saw the hellhound in the middle of the woods."

He sighed in relief and smiled, "Thank god, I was afraid you were a human. So what are you doing out here anyway?"

Your smile faded a little as you looked to the ground, "My family and I were run out of our last town by hunters. We were drawn to Beacon Hills, and now I know why."

He looked a little sad for you, "Oh, I'm really sorry."

You looked at him and smiled a little again, "Well none of my family members were hurt and I'll be seeing them soon."

His smile came back as well, "That's good! Would you like an escort to town?", he said that with such a charming smile.

You blushed a little, "Why yes I'd love one."

You both walked to town together, chatting the whole way. In those short 10 minutes you learned a lot about each other.

When you reached your destination you turned and looked at each other. You spoke, "Well my family should be right inside. I'll see you around?"

"Definitely."

You exchanged numbers and he went on his way. You became best friends, and later began to date. In the supernatural world you were an unstoppable force, and everyone knew you as the werewolf and the hellhound.
______________________________

I'm sorry this is trash. I had a good idea, but then my brain vomited this up.

Thanks for reading anyway! <3