Unexpected Powers - Stiles

"What's wrong? Who's on the deadpool?"

"Me, Lydia, Kira, Malia, Derek, Liam and . . . ", Scott trailed off.

"Who else? Is it a teacher or someone else we know?"

Stiles looked at the paper in Scott's hand and then back at you, "No (y/n)," he paused and sighed, "you."

It had been two days since you and the pack got the first part of the deadpool, and you still could not process that you were on it. You didn't have any powers, so you pondered some possibilities. Maybe someone happened to have the same exact first and last name as you, that happens, right? Or maybe it was a typo and there's a supernatural with a similar name to yours, is that even believable?

You just sighed and decided to try and stop worrying about it, sitting there and dwelling on it wasn't doing you any good.

You checked the time on your phone and saw that it was already after 9 pm, "Oh shoot, I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize how late it was. Mom's going to kill me."

You rapidly grabbed your things as you spoke out loud to yourself. You stayed after school today to help set up for a fundraiser your sports team was going to have tomorrow, but you ended up staying a lot later than you thought you would.

After you had your stuff together, you ran outside to your car and got in. Once you turned the key, the engine made a funny noise and the check engine light turned on.

You groaned, "You've got to be kidding me."

You were dialing Stiles' number so he could come help you, when all of a sudden someone threw your car door open and yanked you out of the car, onto the ground. You looked up and saw it was the notorious "orphans", as they called themselves.

You quickly stood up and backed away a little bit, "Look, I know what you guys want, but please I don't even know why I'm on the list. Okay? I'm not supernatural, I can't be worth anything, it has to be a mistake!"

They boy laughed, "Sure, of course it is."

"No! I'm serious! I have no powers, I don't know why I'm on there!"

The boy was going to speak again, but was interrupted by a voice coming from your phone on the ground, "Hello? (Y/n)? Are you there?"

When you were thrown out of your car, your finger must have hit the call button so the phone called Stiles. You immediately yelled out, "Stiles! I'm at the school! Help me please!"

The girl yelled out to you as she crushed your phone with her heel, "Shut up! You're not getting away, no matter what!"

You weren't going to try and reason with them, so you began to run away as fast as you could. You ran to the lacrosse field, and then into the preserve from there. You were hoping you'd be able to lose them in there, but they were not far behind you. You didn't have super speed to help you get away, so you just had to push yourself as much as you could.

As you were running, you kept looking behind you to see where they were, but that ended up being a mistake. When you weren't looking forward, you tripped on an exposed tree root and fell, really hurting your ankle. You turned around as quickly as you could, and the orphans were already standing above you.

The girl just laughed, "Maybe you're right, maybe you don't have any powers, but that doesn't mean you're not worth the money."

The boy took his lacrosse stick and exposed a hidden blade. He was going to bring the blade down into your chest, so you put your hands out to block it as you yelled, "No!"