Beat Up - Liam

If you haven't watched S6 Ep14 "Face-to-Faceless" yet then don't read this unless you want spoilers! I'm going to start to write more about Season 6 when I can so just be careful! That's all, if you've watched it already, enjoy!
____________________________

You were on edge all day today because Corey had told you that Nolan was going to try and make Liam shift in front of everyone. If Liam shifted in front of everyone, it was game over.

You were walking in the hallway with Mason, Corey was keeping Liam invisible behind you. You were walking to every possible exit but they were all blocked. Nolan had his friends, or followers rather, stationed at each one.

Liam whispered so only the four of you could hear, "Hurry it up please."

Mason sighed, "Yeah, okay."

You looked at the possible exits near you and they were all blocked, "This is crazy."

The four of you got to the exit near the science lab and that was blocked too.

"Alright, okay, turn around, turn around, turn around." You went to turn around again but Nolan appeared out of nowhere with Gabe right behind him.

Mason's eyes widened, "Hey Nolan."

All of a sudden someone threw something that looked like dust at Liam and Corey, they became visible again and you knew this could only get worse.

They pushed you, Mason, and Corey out of the way and grabbed Liam. They threw him into the science lab and they loomed over him. Before you knew it they were beating him up. They hit him repeatedly and just kept beating on him. You were trying to get to him but more of Nolan's friends held you, Mason, and Corey back.

You could easily throw them off of him because you were a wolf too, no one suspected anything of it because you were really good with control. You had been born a werewolf so you knew exactly what to do and how to do it. You decided against using wolf strength because it would make it clear you were supernatural too, but you still wanted to help Liam without supernatural assistance.

You fought against the boys' grips on your arms, "Let me go! Stop hurting him! Liam!"

Gabe was getting frustrated, "Get up. Get up!", he grabbed Liam and pinned him against the blackboard, Liam had his eyes shut tight obviously hiding his golden wolf eyes, "What are you trying to hide, Liam? Your eyes? Huh? Open your eyes."

Mason yelled while being held back too, "Hey let him go!"

"Are you just going to let us do this to you? You know you can take us."

Nolan spoke to him now, "All you have to do is change."

You looked at Liam breathing heavy, "The sun..."

Gabe was confused and annoyed, "What?"

He finished, "The sun, the moon, the truth." He breathed out and opened his eyes, they were his normal baby blue ones. You sighed in relief, he was in control.

Gabe was even more annoyed, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

Nolan was annoyed too, "Who cares?" They started beating him up again.

"You're fighting it. But you can't hold back forever."

At this point you were beyond mad and you pushed through everyone, the crowd that formed and Nolan's friends.

Corey went to grab you, "(Y/n) no, stay here!"

You completely ignored him and continued walking over to the boys who were beating up your boyfriend. You still planned not use your supernatural abilities, they wouldn't harm an innocent "human", right? Wrong.