A Connection Like No Other - Isaac

When your brother Derek became the alpha, he started biting people like there was no tomorrow. He had bitten three kids your age within the span of a few days.

"I don't know Derek, was this really a good idea?"

"We need to strengthen our pack (y/n). Right now it's only you, me, and Scott."

"I don't think Scott wants much to do with us."

"No, he doesn't want much to do with me, and I'm going to change that. Either way, we need more wolves. Strength in numbers, remember?"

You sighed, "Yeah, I know, but what if they get hurt? Or what if they hurt other people? You and I have a lot more experience with this than they do."

"That's why we're going to teach them. They're coming over soon, so we're going to train in the basement."

You looked down, sighed, and then up at your brother, "Okay, we can do this."

Once you were in the basement, helping Derek train the three new betas, your confidence was diminishing. One of them, Boyd, was just watching, but the two that were training kept doing the same thing over and over again, they weren't learning.

Derek was getting annoyed, "Is anybody going to do something that's not completely predictable."

All of a sudden, the girl, Erica, jumped up and started kissing Derek. He immediately threw her off of him and wiped his mouth, "Never do that again."

"Why? Cause I'm a beta?"

You scoffed, "Because you can't seduce your way out of every situation, honey."

One of the boys, Isaac, laughed a little at your comment. You looked over at him and smiled in response.

Derek spoke, still aggravated, "You two are obviously not learning. (Y/n), ready?"

You didn't need to train, you had learned so much over the span of your life, but you knew he wanted to use you as an example for what they needed to do.

You were ready to show off and show the new betas what it meant to be a werewolf, so you took out your claws and growled in response.

Derek started running towards you, so you ran towards him. You two fought for a couple of minutes, and you blocked almost all of his hits, with an exception of a scratch here and there. Eventually, Derek threw you to the ground and you slid across the floor, he's always been stronger than you, now even more so since he's an alpha, but you didn't give up. You jumped up immediately and roared, he roared in response, signaling you to keep fighting.

You looked at the pole above Derek and knew exactly what to do. You ran over, jumped, grabbed the pole, swung your body, and used all your force to kick him to the ground. You jumped down and stood there as he jumped up.

Derek nodded at you and walked over next to you. You both turned to look at the dumbfounded betas and he spoke, "You see? That's what you should be doing!", he paused, "Now go home, we'll work on this another time."

Derek walked away and disappeared into the old train car as Erica and Boyd walked upstairs and out of the loft.

Isaac went up to you, "You're really strong, where'd you learn to fight like that?"

You smiled, "I trained a lot with Derek and the rest of my family, but I've had a lot more time to work on it."

He returned your smile, "I can tell."