Mind Control - Parrish

"Jordan! Jordan, you need to listen to me and you need to break through this! This isn't you!"

You were yelling out to Jordan, who was standing on the opposite side of the tunnel with Douglas. He was under Douglas' control, so instead of fighting with you, he was fighting against you.

Douglas just laughed at you as you yelled, "He's under my control and does what I say. He's not going to listen to you."

You ignored him and kept yelling to Jordan, "Come on Jordan, prove him wrong! Listen to me, please!"

Jordan was just looking at you, growling while the green flames danced around him. You kept eye contact with him, hoping he would recognize you and break through. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to happen, because Douglas said something in German which caused Jordan to roar and start walking towards you.

You sighed, took out your claws and spoke through your fangs, "Fine, let's do this the hard way."

You roared back at him and started walking towards him. He picked up his speed once he noticed this and began to run, so you did too.

He swung at you to try and scratch you, so you dove under his arm and went behind him so you could still try and talk to him, "Come on Jordan, it's me! It's (y/n)!"

He turned around quickly and swung again, so you grabbed his wrist, causing him to swing with his other arm. You grabbed that wrist too, forced his arms down, and roared as loudly as you could to try and break him out of his trance.

He looked at you confused for a second, but he then quickly shook his head and threw you into the wall.

You groaned once you fell to the floor, but you stood up anyway and tried again, "I know you just recognized my roar! Remember when you said you can never tell anyone's roars apart, except for mine? You said you know exactly what mine sounds like so you know if I'm ever in trouble!"

He just looked at you for a little bit, you could tell he was starting to recognize you and see through Douglas' control.

"Come on Jordan! Break through it! I know you can!"

Douglas yelled out to him in German again, so Jordan started walking towards you, but you could tell he was a little reluctant to do so this time.

He went to grab you, so you jumped over his arms and kicked him in the chest. He went flying backwards and hit the wall behind him.

"I'm sorry Jordan! Please break through this!"

You watched him as he was standing up and finding his balance, and it was completely breaking your heart. You never thought you'd have to fight your boyfriend like this, especially with him being mind-controlled.

You felt tears form in your eyes, "Jordan please."

Douglas spoke to Jordan again, but this time in English so you could understand, "Kill her."

Jordan looked at you for a minute, and you could tell there was an inner battle happening right now. He was still being controlled and he wanted to listen to Douglas, but he was still himself beneath that and he was trying to break free.

Douglas yelled loud enough that his voice echoed throughout the tunnels, "I said kill her!"

Jordan shook his head quickly and roared at you, so you just prepared yourself and stood ready to fight while tears still fell from your eyes.

He began to run towards you, so you ran towards him and, this time, you were full on fighting. You were ducking and jumping over his swings and kicks, and he dodged yours as well.

After a few minutes of this, he caught both of your wrists like you did to him earlier. But, instead of forcing them down like you did to him, he quickly moved his hand to your throat and held onto it as he lifted you and held you against the wall. You quickly moved your hands to his wrist so you could keep yourself up and breathe.

You looked at him fearfully and tried to reason with him, "Jordan! Jordan don't do anything to me, please! You'll regret it, okay? You'll regret it because you love me, remember? You love me and I love you too!"

He looked at you and then at Douglas, who just shook his head slowly, indicating to him that he was still supposed to kill you, no matter what you said.

"Jordan look at me! Look at me!"

He looked back at you.

"Do you remember when we first met? We," you breathed in deeply since it was hard to breathe at all, "we were at the Sheriff's Station, and, and you were helping me fill out an accident report because I hit a deer on the highway."

He looked down and then back at you, and you could see how hard he was fighting inside his head.

You continued, "You asked me how I wasn't hurt at all, and how I walked away," you coughed and breathed in deeply again, "without any scratches or anything since the deer's antlers shattered my windshield. Remember I had to lie? But it was a terrible lie because I'm a terrible liar. And you had an idea that there was something more to my story, so you told the Sheriff and you guys had Scott figure out I was wolf since he was there. Since he's always there."

You could see how conflicted Jordan was now. He was looking back and forth at you and Douglas, and he kept looking down and shaking his head.

"If you don't remember," you used all your remaining strength to force yourself up and lean towards him, "I'll just show you!"

You plunged your claws into the back of his neck, even though you weren't an alpha and you knew how risky it was. But, you weren't going to die at the hands of your mind-controlled boyfriend, so you decided to take the chance of getting hurt, especially since you knew he'd be fine since he's a hellhound.

This caused the memory you just described to play like a movie in both of your minds. More memories of the two of you flashed through your minds after that one was over.

After about three other memories, you were able to yank your claws out from his neck. Once you did, he let go of you and you both fell to the ground. You were coughing and gasping for air, while he was breathing heavy and looking around frantically.

"(Y/n)?! (Y/n)?! Is that really you?"

You steadied your breathing and looked at him, "Yes, it's me, it's really me. You're okay, you're okay now."

Douglas watched the two of you speak and growled angrily before leaving to advance his plan in another way.

After Douglas left, Jordan stood up and then helped you up. As soon as you were standing, he engulfed you in a tight bear hug, which you happily returned.

"I'm so sorry (y/n), I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay, it wasn't you, I know that."

"That doesn't matter, I could've killed you, and I would've if you didn't snap me out of it."

"All that matters is that we're both okay and we're both alive. You didn't kill me and I didn't hurt you when I was retrieving your memories. That's all that matters."

He just hugged you even tighter, and you stayed there for a little while until you both agreed you had other things to do. The ghost riders were emptying the town, Stiles needed to be saved, and Douglas was still out there contributing to it all. And, you were both very eager to give Douglas a taste of his own medicine. You were ready to prove he messed with the wrong supernatural duo.

______________________________

I think this one is kind of cool. It's different than my other Parrish ones, but in a good way. I actually like it quite a bit so I hope you guys did too!

Thanks for reading! <3