The New Kids - Aiden

This imagine is for @Arrow-girl03 since she requested an Aiden imagine, hope you like it!
_______________________________

New day, same old school, same old boring topics, same old boring people. It really was a drag going to school, especially when your only friends were so involved in supernatural affairs.

You were walking through the halls trying to get to your locker, and as you were walking two people caught your eye. You looked over in their direction and saw two identical boys who were new to the school. They were both extremely cute, but you could immediately tell one of them liked boys, as he was checking a few out.

The other one looked over at you and your cheeks immediately became beat red. You kept your cool and smiled at him as an attempt to be friendly.

You decided to walk over to the two and introduce yourself, they did look lost, "Hi, I'm (y/n). I assume you two are new here, right?"

The same one that looked at you before smiled back, "Yeah, we just moved to Beacon Hills. I'm Aiden, and that's my brother Ethan."

Ethan smiled at you, "Hi (y/n)!"

"Well if you guys want, I can show you around the school, so you know, you're not completely lost."

Aiden laughed a little, "Yeah, if you don't mind, that'd be great."

You smiled a little bigger, "Yeah it's no problem, let's go!"

The three of you walked through the halls, and you showed them around. You showed them where everything was, and in the process you found out you shared most of your classes.

Eventually the first bell rang, indicating it was time to go to class, so the three of you made your way to first period.

You were right outside the classroom, and Aiden stopped you, "Wait (y/n), before we go in, can I bother you for one more thing?"

You smiled, "Yeah of course, what's up?"

He smiled and his cheeks even turned a bit pink, "Can I have your number? We can talk, and maybe go out sometime."

You smiled even wider, "Yeah, I'd like that Aiden."

You put your number into his phone and he put his in yours. All you received was a phone number, but you were both smiling like crazy as you walked into the classroom.

Aiden sat behind Ethan, so you sat at the desk next to Aiden. You checked on him all throughout class, and a small smile stayed plastered on him the whole time. You thought it was absolutely adorable, and you were happy that you chose to talk to the new kids.
____________________________

My past two Aiden imagines haven't really been happy, so here's some fluff to make up for it. I promise I'm trying to get requests done, I'm just really busy with school. Anyway, thanks for reading! <3