The Bad Boy - Issac

You were walking down the hallway at school, your daily routine with the same old people. You stopped at your locker like usual to switch your books. While you were there someone caught your eye, a tall boy with curly light brown hair. He was dressed in almost all black with a leather jacket to finish the look. You didn't even realize you were staring until he passed you, smirked and winked at you.

Your cheeks were burning red from the embarrassment of getting caught and from the fact that he winked at you. You were still standing at your locker watching him go down the hall when your twin brother Scott, Stiles and Allison came up to you.

Scott saw who you were looking at and spoke up immediately, "Don't even think about it (y/n). That's Isaac, he's on Derek's side. They're the bad guys."

"Hey Derek happens to be my friend."

Stiles of course had to chime in, "Yeah you seem to be the only one who sourwolf likes. But seriously they're bad news."

You rolled your eyes at the two boys, "Allison help me here."

"(Y/n) I hate to admit it, but the boys are right. Derek is on a power trip and he's corrupting Isaac."

You sighed, "Whatever, I need to get to class. Bye guys."

You walked to your next class and sat down in your usual seat. You weren't paying much attention to who entered the room until you saw a familiar face. You thought to yourself, "Since when was Isaac in my class. I must've never noticed him."

Isaac walked through the aisle and took the seat next to yours. Your heart started beating a little faster and you knew he could hear it. If he was on Derek's side then he was a wolf too.

After he sat down he spoke to you with a sweet smile, "Hi, I'm Isaac. Who might this pretty lady sitting next to me be?"

You blushed like crazy, "I'm (y/n). It's nice to meet you Isaac."

You were thinking about what your brother said, but what's the big deal? If you're friends with him what does it matter? Even if you dated it shouldn't matter because you're not a wolf.

You were broken from your trance by him speaking again, "Hey (y/n), would you maybe wanna go on a date with me this Friday?"

You pushed what your brother said aside, "I'd love to."

He smiled at your response and was going to say something else until the teacher came in shushing everyone so the class could start.

You knew your brother would be very angry, but you didn't really care. You liked Isaac a lot already, and he seems like a good guy.

You did not feel guilty at all with your response.
_______________________________

Sorry this isn't my best but I had to write something! If you couldn't tell this would take place in Season 2.

Thanks for reading!💕