part 3

He was under the shower and water was running over his body; dripping. I thought about how lucky the water was forgetting to touch him.

He stood where he was frozen just like me, staring.
My breathing was heavy and very slowly I took a step
towards him, then there was no sign of stopping and I kept walking until I was underneath the shower too. As I stood there under the shower, we both gazed in each other's eyes.

The water running over us was cold, but somehow, I felt
warm under my skin. I wanted to say he was very attractive but my voice was stuck in my throat and I couldn't say anything.

As I was staring in his deep brown eyes, I slowly lifted my hand to touch his abs and as my fingers touched his abs, he took a sharp intake of breath and so did I. A jolt of electricity ran through my body as I touched him. His abs were as firm as a rock, just as I assumed it would be.

I slowly traced the line between the abs and he closed his eyes, lost in the sensation. I stared at my fingers as I started from his abs to his chest and slowly moved back downwards again, then I reached his lower abdomen on his V cut muscle and with my nails, I scratched it as lightly as a feather and stopped; his breathing hitched, and he caught my shoulder for a support.

My heart was racing, and I looked at him, his eyes still closed.
I placed my hand on his chest over his heart and he opened his eyes; He looked at me and with the other hand he brushed the hair out of my face. Then slowly grabbed the end of my t-shirt and pulled it up. I raised my hands up so that he could pull the t-shirt out easily, and he placed his hand once again over my bare shoulder. Now I was standing under the shower with him, and still, I was unaware of what I was doing. As we were standing under the shower facing each other, there was a little space left between us, but even that space had no use because I could feel the warmth of his skin.

He lifted his hand and removed the hair from my face once again, then with his other hand, his warm fingers released my shoulders and traced its way up my neck, cupping my jaws in his hands and I moved my hand
back to his abs.

Then very slowly he bends down. My eyes were wide now and my fingers dug in his skin. He was about
to kiss me; he about to press his lips on mine. His perfect soft fat lip, I desired to bite it, lick it. I craved for him so badly and I was eager to feel his lips.

As he came closer, the doorbell rang, and he stopped just when our lips had barely touched. We were both looking at our lips; breathing heavily. Once more, the bell rang, and I blinked. Just like that, it snapped me back
to reality. I blinked once more, and I stepped back.

He stood straight and looked at me remorsefully. I didn't say anything.
This was wrong, how can I do this? I was so stupid. I bend down to pick up my t-shirt and I ran out of the bathroom towards the main door. I wore my wett-shirt and opened the door.

The housekeeper walked in; he saw me; I was soaking
wet, and the floor was all wet.
"Sorry to disturb you, ma'am, I will send the housekeeper to swipe the floors," he said while keeping the breakfast on the table, I just prayed that Aly should not come out now.

Sure" all I could say. I signed the bill, and he left. As he left, I hurried behind him out and closed the door behind me.

The boy looked at me puzzled. I just ran towards Avika's room. As I breathe the fresh air, I started crying, and I rang the bell.
Bharti opened the door.
"What happened to you?" Bharti asked loudly, alarmed to
find me like this, crying and soaking wet with no footwear.

She pulled me in and Avika came running. She gasped as she saw me and ran inside and got a towel and put it over me.
"What happened" Bharti asked again but this time little
softly.
"I-I was about to kiss Aly in the shower" my voice broke,
I cried and buried my face in my hands. I was ashamed of myself. Avika dried my hair. They both were quiet and didn't comment, and I was feeling horrible as I was still sobbing.

"Relax, it's ok." Bharti rubbed my back.
"What will Aly think of me?"I asked her, lifting my head from my hands.

"You attacked him?" Avika asked and gasp again.
Despite my crying, Avika's words and reactions made me giggle, and I looked at her. She didn't smile.

"I was about to go there and kick his ass, but that's okay now as you already crushed his feeling by running away" Avika smirk.
Her words made me laugh and sad at the same time.

"i m a horrible person," I drawled. How could I be so
reckless?
"No, you are not," Bhartii replied, still rubbing my back.
"But what happened? How did you end up in the shower
with him " Avika asked curiously and confused.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I remembered it and I told them.
"After I got fresh, I came out and saw him working out,
seeing him I froze, he informed me that he had already
ordered breakfast and it will be there in some time and as he walked towards me and said that he was going to the shower,
he removed his t-shirt in front of me and I," I paused and
slowly asked them.

"Do you know how we can all imagine his six abs?"
"Yes," Avika replied excitedly.
"Well, he has eight perfect pack abs." I stopped and took a deep breath remembering.

Avika's eyes were wide and Bhart had a controlled face.
"Are you serious?" Avika asked in disbelieve smiling widely.
"Yes, and then he went into the bathroom and I followed
him, he didn't close the door at first he stood inside the
shower and then turned to close the door and found me stand and staring at him,

I guess he froze too; seeing me, the next thing I know I was touching his abs and chest and he pulled my t-shirt out and he bends down to kiss me and the bell rang
and he stopped and I blinked then I ran here" I told them the whole story hurriedly as if I was in a rush.

"So why are you crying?" Avika asked disappointed.
"Yes, why are you crying? Is it because he stopped? Or
because he wanted to?" Bharti asked confused.
"Honestly, I don't know" I confessed, looking at my hands.

I knew the reason why I was crying, but I was not sure if I should share this with my friends, I was not sure if they will understand or not.

"Sorry to say this, but that man is super-hot, not just you if he keeps showing off his perfect abs like this, then any girl will go flat; even I would have followed him without a doubt.

It's not your fault, it's his fault, he should not make such a hot body and dazzle people like the way he did' Avika said clearly frustrated,

Bharti kicked her with her feet and Avika instantly stopped and smiled widely as if enjoying.
Her words eased my pain a little. I took a few breaths and said:
"The reason I cried was; I was so close to losing everything I had. I mean if I would have kissed him, then that meant all the cry from past nine years would have gone to waste,
if I would have kissed him, it would show that I forgive
him for leaving me, which I didn't. He kissed me once and that evening he left me, he never called, he just got married and have a kid now and I'm still here hung up on him, in nine years I couldn't even have a relationship with anyone.

I couldn't even bear the thought of being with anyone. And now just like that, I was about to kiss him and risk of wasting all the emotions." I said with a little sob.

"Jasmin" Bharti pulled me for a hug, and Avika also joined.
I was ashamed of myself, how could I do this to myself. I was hurting us both, and I was getting angry.

"Will, you ever forgive him?" Avika asked slowly while hugging
"Yes, maybe but I'm scared," I replied with a sigh.
"Of what?" Bharti  asked.
"of losing him again, I can't go through that again. It's only me who knows what I have gone through. Tomorrow the wedding will be over and he will leave again. I can't this time.

I can't risk coming anymore closer to him." I confessed and hugged her tightly.
"Hush now" Avika said.

After a few minutes were passed, I was a little calm.
"Do you want to shower here? Or are you going back to
Hotties" Avika asked.
"I guess I should go to my room. I think I can handle myself," I said with uncertainty..

"Are you sure?" Bharti asked, noticing my uncertainty.
"Yes," I sighed and walked out.
"Jasmin!If he tries to kiss you again, just go for it." Avika said and winked.
We giggled, and I closed the door behind me as I moved out.

I know I love him and I will always love him, but this was
wrong. I should not get any closer to him. I should stay as far away as possible.

I stood at the door for a minute before I rang the bell. Finally, after a deep breath, I rang the bell, and he opened the door and we looked in each other's eyes.