PART 4

New book by Dhwaniaggarwal3 ...

Try not to cry after reading this part....
Happy reading.. 😊

"Hello, Jasmin here," I said politely.
"Jasmin? Hie." She replied confused.
"Aly is in the shower and I didn't want your call to go waste," I said, smiling.
"Right" she replied smiling too.
"So how are things going there?" she asked casually.

"All great, you tell me; What's the time there now? isn't it late?" I asked looking at the clock.
"it's 11:30 pm, and it is Friday night so, not that late." she answered.
I took the phone and lay on the bed looking at the ceiling as I spoke to her.
"Can I ask you something?" She asked sounding worried.

"Yes, tell me, what is it?" I asked nervously.
"Please take care of Aly," she said softly.
"What do you mean?" I asked, to reconfirm because I didn't really understand what she just said.

"I mean, I know, Aly will show you that he is happy, and he will be all smiling and will do everything in his power to fool you that he is strong and happy but don't fall for it." She stopped.

I didn't say anything I was quiet; I was not sure what to say.
"He needs you jasmjn, don't leave him again" She whispered:

"He will break, don't let him a break. He has no one left. He shows that he was all strong and stable, but he is not. I have seen him sad and depressed and I have seen him lie about it too. He never shares what goes on in his head but I know he is alone " She paused.

I don't know if you even have any feelings for him or not, but if not then please try once for him, you don't know what he feels about you, he doesn't even know himself" she continued.

"Wait! What?" I asked confused.
I blinked. Even she was having a misunderstanding, that I had left him.
"i'm not sure if he told you about us or not, but after we got married, we were never close, he never spoke to me never asked me anything. I was worried at first. I tried to talk to him, ask him, but he never told me anything. I tried to talk to his friends, but there were none, no one knew about his personal life. I talked to his dad, and he told me that he had many friends in India but we had to leave everything and shift here and it took a toll on him, that's the reason he does not make friends. But I was lonely and I started talking to friends, and I fell in love with one from my college friend and got pregnant. When I told him, he smiled as if he was relieved and I was surprised by his reaction, but then he supported me and even though we didn't speak much, he still took care of me." She paused for a breath.

"When his dad died, he was upset and lost;
I had never seen him so broken ever. For the first time I saw his real suffering at first, I thought it was because he lost his dad, but later I noticed it was something else. He didn't say anything he was too stubborn to say anything but I was done with him and his talk, so I kept asking him each day for 2 months about the reason for his sadness.