THE SONG

The hotel was huge and crowded;
Aly was checking us in and I was distracted by the hotel's interiors. I was mesmerized by the chandelier the most. It was so impressive that I took a video of it. I waited in the waiting area and looked at the people walking in and out with fine and expensive dressing, and then I looked at myself and frowned.

I 'm sure I could have done better' I thought, and I turned to look at Aly standing at the reception, and as usual, he
looked dazzling.

How can someone be such a distraction that, just by looking at him anyone could start daydreaming?"
I wondered as I looked and fantasized about him yet again for the hundredth time.

After a minute, Aly walked towards me holding Key cards and the manager followed him.
"Come!" Aly said, offering me his hand.

Cheerfully I took his hand and got up.
"Hello, Ma'am," the manager greeted me with a smile.
"Hello," I smiled in return.
He took our bags and started walking towards the reception again.

"You should have warned me that we were going to come here in this fancy hotel,"
I whispered, bending towards Aly, whispering.
"Why?" he asked confused; bewilder.
"So that I could have dressed properly" I said with obviousness.
He rolled his eyes.
"You look lovely, you don't need fancy clothes to look beautiful," he stated with confidence.
"But still." I tried to argue: pouting.
"Whom do you want to impress apart from me?" he asked, narrowing his eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but then I thought about it while I looked at his serious face and tried to reason with his question and concluded that he was right.

"I guess that's true" I answer smiling, and he blew air from his mouth in relief and rolling his eyes again and I started giggling.
"Do I really have to impress you?" I asked laughing "What do you think?" he asked smiling
crookedly.
"I thought you are already obsessed with me," I said with obviousness.

He laughed, shaking his head; then without replying he holds my hand and started walking.
"So, what are we doing?" I asked as we walked towards the club..

"Partying; it has been long since we danced together," he said, turning to look at me and wink.

I smiled in return and I was instantly excited and started walking faster than usual to reach the club faster, as I could already see the entrance which was only a few steps away. Aly clucked.

As we entered the club, it was crowded. The lights were dim and the whole room was darker than the reception. On the left corner, there was a stage a few feet higher than the dance floor. DJ was playing loud Rock Music, and some people were dancing on the stage and some were dancing below on the dance floor. Also, I noticed there was a Classic V55 Vintage Dynamic Microphone along with the stand and at the top corner of the stage, there was a big screen; it was for karaoke nights I figured.

Next to it, there was the bar; with tall stools and two bartenders wearing black bow ties serving drinks. The DJ was playing rock music, and everyone was enjoying it along with me.

On the right side; was the dining area, with candles and small lights décor at the middle of the table.

I looked at Aly and beamed. It was a perfect way to spend time with him.

"Let's go," he mouthed. Music was loud for a normal conversation.
I pulled him closer so that I could speak in his ears.

"I need to go washroom. Give me the room keys I will join you in five minutes," I said, asking for the key.

He removed the Key card from his back pocket and handed it to me.

"5th floor 506" he informed me and I looked at the key and made a mental note of it.