part 4

Weekend surprise!!!
Posting 1 more part for today.....

Before I could open my mouth to say something,
"i'm sorry" he whispered. He was in plain and his expression was hurtful and it broke my heart seeing him
suffer.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked him irritated.
He just kept looking down. I took his hand and led him to the sofa. We both sat down and I continued
"i'm really very sorry. I stepped over the line. I should have not done that. I'm really ashamed of myself I'm sorry" I apologized.

"Don't?" he said sadly.
"No, really, I'm sorry, you are very attractive and that
distracted me and I crossed the line." I looked down with
embarrassment.
"i'm sorry too. I'm attracted to you too." He confessed,
closing his eyes.

"So, you find me attractive?"I tried to joke with raising an
eyebrow.
"Oh, you have no idea." He said, amazed. My question
distracted him and his mood lightened, making me smile.

Just like that the tension between us was gone.
"im still starving," I said, looking at breakfast.
He looked at me and slowly said, "Me too."

I looked into his eyes and replied in the same slow tone.
"I mean; I'm still starving for food," I replied without
blinking.
He blushed, and I giggled looking at him. He turned to the table to hide his face.
"Are you blushing Mr. Aly goni?" I asked, smiling. It was very rare to see him blush.

"Just eat your food." He tried to be stern but failed. we
laughed while I grabbed the bread and jam.
We were joking and talking about the wedding while eating breakfast. After I was done, I got up, and he was texting someone.

"I'm going for a shower," I said slowly.
"Do you want me to join you?" he whispered. Not sure he
was joking, or he really wanted to join me.
"Nope"I replied with a smile.
"Good then, I have a meeting I have to go now." He looked at me and winked.

I smiled and was still standing, waiting for him to leave.
"What you are not going for a shower?" he asked as I was still standing there.

"No! You said you are leaving, so I just wanted to lock the door myself or else I'll get panic attracts." I tried to sound sarcastic, but I think I didn't fool him.
"Ok, no worried lock it properly," he said it with concern.

I followed him; He turned at the door to face me and I
stopped.
"Take care," he said and kissed on my forehead and walked away even before I could say anything. He didn't wait for my response or my goodbye; maybe even he was as nervous as I was.

I closed the door and locked it. Took my phone, it was 11:05 a.m; I need to get ready; Mehndi Ceremony starts at noon then followed by Haldi Ceremony.

So, I hurried.
The hall was decorated with white and yellow flowers.
There were several colour full mats that were placed with small stools. I think there were ten girls who had came to apply Mehndi to all of us. I wore a sleeveless yellow satin Salwar kameez with heavy work dupatta. In fact, we all were wearing yellow colour dresses. We sat down and the girl applied Mehndi.

Nidhi was with me, so when mine was done applying on both hands front and back, it was Nidhii's turned;
I guided the girl about design to apply her and she did.

Avika and Bharti were laughing seeing the Mehndi designs. Songs were playing and Disha was sitting like a statue as two girls were applying Mehndi, one applied on her legs another one applied on her hands.

We showed her our Mehndi and Avika talked to her. As the songs were playing, I felt like dancing, not the crazy sexy dance, but the normal wedding dance. So, I asked Bharti to join me but she didn't.

So, I started alone. Everyone cheered, and those who
were still waiting to apply Mehndi were clapping. I was the only one dancing as my friends didn't join me, but they were cheering me the loudest. I kept moving and then I offered my hand to Disha's Granny she refused at first but I still pulled her and she did old version movie's steps and I tried to copy her.

I did my best to copy her and it was fun doing her moves. I laughed and so did everyone else. After doing
moves for a few minutes, her granny stopped, she was tired.

She gave me a kiss on my cheeks and I hugged her and helped her to the seat. She said something to Disha's mother, who came towards me and rolled a bundle of money over my head and gave that money to the girl who was applying Mehndi to Disha. Her mother too gave me a kiss on my cheeks and I tried to convince her to join me but she didn't as she had work pending.

Small children started dancing with me and I kept
dancing and teasing Bharti and Avika. After a minute, Bharti came to join me, and we started our typical Punjabi steps.

"Hey, avika, don't worry. I will teach you the same steps for your wedding. Don't just stand there and watch." I tease her and winked while dancing.
She laughed loudly and then joined me; So, did everyone
else.
All the Aunties were moving their waist and enjoying.

Everyone danced along with me they even took some selfies too; I was enjoying my self to the fullest. We danced for half hour or so I guess, and I was a little tired and thirsty, so I went to the counter to drink some water.

"May I have a glass of water, please?" I asked the person at the counter.
"Sure Ma'am" he replied politely and disappeared to fetch me water. After a minute, he returned with a small sealed water bottle.
"Here Ma'am," he offered me.
"Please help me to open the lid." I request and raised my
hands to show that I had Mehndi applied and cannot open the seal and the lead.

"Let me help you with that," Aly offered. I turned and
saw him walking towards me. I smiled at him and so did he; a carefree smile.
He looked relaxed and happy. I love when he was all smiling and happy. He was wearing light blue jeans and a white shirt and the sleeves were folded revealing his muscular forearm.

I quickly looked at his face and smiled; refused to see his arms; I didn't want to be distracted again.
"Thank You," I told the attendant who gave the bottle to
Aly.

"Here." He opened the seal and helped me as I drank.
I finished the whole bottle, and it surprised me at my
thirstiness.

"Do you want some more?" He asked me graciously.
"Nope, thank you so much." I thanked him smilingly.
"See."I lifted both my hands and showed him my Mehndi.
"Very pretty." he praised. And I beamed at him bouncing.

"Come, I need you to meet someone," he said, turning the
way he just came from.
He placed his hand on my waist and started walking. I was babbling about our dancing, and he led me to the cafe at the corner of the hall.

I could see my friends still dancing; I grinned automatically looking at them.
"Shilpa, this is Jasmin and Jasmin this is Shilpa" He introduced us; I turned my attention from my friends to the person infront of me.

Hey guys what do you think who is shilpa???
Guess guess and comment me batao
And vote bhi kerdo........