PART 3

He mumbled something;I didn't hear what he said. I came out and cleaned the Hall. I kept the plates in the sink and folded the coffee table. I kept all the things in the right place. I quickly washed the plates and my house was cleaned now. I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on.

After ten minutes, Aly walked in. I stopped breathing as I looked at him. He was wearing black pants, button- down a white shirt that was tugged in. His hairs were all slicked backward. His beard was bigger than the first time I had seen him. It suited him. He was carrying a small bag. His sleeves were folded and I could see his muscular forearms, my breathing hitched.

Without saying anything I stood up. I was looking at him like again; I was seeing him for the first time. As I stood up, he looked at me and his expression changed
too.

His eyes moved from my sandals and slowly moving upwards to my legs, to my thighs, to my tummy, to my breast, to my neck, to my lips, and then finally stopping
at my eyes and kept staring without blinking. We stood there like a statue in the middle of the room staring at each other.

My body started feeling warm, and I wanted to hug him badly. The pull between us was strong, and I wanted to take a step towards him. Every time I looked at him, the world around me stops. Nothing matters only thing I see is him in front of me.

Aly my Aly I lived too long without seeing his face now when I can see him. I never want to take my eyes off him. I feel like to take him and run away somewhere far only he and me no one else. I feel the warmth inside whenever I see him.

My eyes burn and I felt like erying, hapPpy tears.
Happy tears because he was real and not my imagination. Even now he was standing in front of me, I wanted to run into his arms and hug him tightly, hide him in my arms.

Instantly, I giggled when I reconsidered what I thought. Do I want to hide him in my arms? He is so huge. Aly blinked when I giggled..

"What's so funny?" He asked with narrow eyes; he was suspicious of me giggling.
"Nothing, just my head is funny," I said still giggling and walked towards him.
"Your head?" he asked again confused.

I hugged him and patted his back. He returned my hug with a little extra passion, as he pressed me into him as tightly as he could.

"I can't breathe." I patted his back.
He loosens his grip around me and hugged me normally. Before pulling out from his embrace, I kissed him on cheeks and took a step back.

"Come, let's go," I said before he could say anything.
"You are so beautiful," he muttered
"Yes, I know, it is an off day when someone doesn't say that" I smiled widely.
"Such a child," he said and tried to pull me close for a hug again smiling.

As he tried to catch me, I took a step away from him and he looked at me with narrow eyes. He took a step forward and raised his hand to catch me again. I step back and grinned widely. He took two steps forward towards me and I crouch down and started laughing loudly and I was ready to run if he took one more step.

Slowly he took a small step, and I jumped another side to run towards the kitchen, but he caught me and picked me up like a child. I was still giggling.
He didn't make any sound, but I was having
fun.

"Don't run away from me?" Aly said as he sat me down and I looked at him.
I was taken aback when I saw his torn expression. It was a joke I was joking with him, but he was sad. I immediately touched his face.

"Hey don't be sad. Iľ'm not ruunning, anyway. I'm just kidding" I console him.

"I know it's just that," he tried to explain, but I pressed my finger on his lips.
"Relax, come let's go. I'm excited about the surprise," I said to distract him from sadness.