THE DREAM

I have never seen the sky in this shade of blue. It was a blend of blue and violet shade with birds chirping loud. It was the perfect combination of sky and evening cloud floating that gave the illusion of things that I imagined it would be; Sunset was nowhere to be found, as it was a sunless evening with birds dancing around.

We are on a boat and the river was as still as a tree, and just like the birds that dance around trees; Here fish were dancing under the water. I bend down to look into the river to see the fish dancing and playing; the images made me giggle and someone placed his hands on my shoulder; I turned and found Aly was beside me bending down just like me to see what made me giggle. We both looked at our reflection, then I looked up and our eyes locked in each others and he smiled wide. My heart skipped a beat, how many times I have seen him smiling and every time it has the same effect on me.

I returned his smile and press my body to his, as a half hug and pointed towards the fish that I was looking at.

I threw some bread pieces in the water for the fish to eat them, as I threw a few more fish came and I got excited to see them. This evening was perfect to be at peace and calm, Aly was enjoying too, he was constantly clicking photos of the scenery and some of mine too, I was sure; The thought made me smile. I knew him so very well, even the things unsaid were already told by our hearts, I love him. I love this man with my whole heart.

Aly saw me smiling, and he winks at me, and I blushed. He came towards me and sat in front of me.

"So?" he asked in his soft velvet voice.
"So I asked politely.
"Why are you smiling? Or should I say blushing?" he asked, smirking.
"No, I'm not," I said, hiding my smile with pouting.

He smiled, and he looked down, hiding his face.
"Why are you smiling? Or should I say blushing?" I mimicked him.

He looked up, and I laughed loudly looking at his pouting face as he tried to mimic me in return.

"Show me what you have snapped" I asked him.

He shifted backward filling the gap between us. Now he was sitting almost between my legs and he was facing my right side of the river. My right leg was under him and he didn't like it, I suppose because he held my leg and adjusted it on top of him. As he adjusted my leg over his, he pushed himself further back and the gap
between my thighs and his hip was filled.

My breathing hiked as my torso touched his hip. He was not affected in any way by this, I could tell as he looked at his camera comfortably, but clearly, I was not as I noticed my breathing was heavy.

His elbows were resting on my right leg, over my thigh. My skin was burning due to his touch, making me aware of his touch.
I was wearing shorts and my legs were all bare and his touch made me long for him even more.

He was looking in camera doing some settings and I was looking at us. I was looking at how my left leg was giving support to his back and my right leg was positioned on his front. My eyes were moving from my legs to his hips that were touching my inner thighs and his elbows resting on my bare thigh. I suddenly felt sizzling hot, and I clearly felt warmer under my skin, on my thigh where his elbow was resting. Not only that, unexpectedly my body was not responding to me and started acting on its own. Because instantly I had to urge of quizzing my legs around him, and as I thought about it, immediately a current flowed in my lower abdomen and I shivered; with desire.

As I shivered Aly  looked up at me, I was not sure what emotion my face was showing, because now all I could think was about him and me; us. He narrowed his eyes as he stared at me, with passion clearly visible in his eyes. Without thinking twice, I lean in to kiss him. He didn't flinch away but also didn't lean forward. I didn't think about anything. I just kissed him slowly and closed my eyes with the sensation. As I kissed him, I moaned and then he kissed me back; deeply and passionately. He pulled me closer to him by grabbing my waist and as he pulled me closer and continued kissing;

I found myself lost in him and didn't want him to stop; I just wanted him to keep kissing me.
I opened my eyes while kissing, and I found him gazing at me. I blinked and smiled as we kissed and he bites my lower lip; I tried to do the same and my body froze in response; I thought it would be funny if I bit him, but the effect was quite opposite than what I had imagined. It was not funny but arousing. My eyes grew wide and very
slowly he pushed himself forward and I laid on my back and then he was on top of me.

Now our body were touching, and I folded my legs around his waist and he pressed his crotch against mine and I moaned once again and closed my eyes; breathing heavily. We continued our kiss for a few more seconds and it was not enough, so I opened my eyes and grabbed the end of his t-shirt and pulled upwards. I wanted to feel his body, his skin, his touch; I wanted to feel every part of him.

When I tried to pull his t-shirt up, he broke the kiss and pulled his t-shirt out and threw it behind him. He then placed his one hand beside my head and bend down to continue his kissing and his other hand started dancing over my body from my hips to upwards; all the way burning my skin from his sensitive yet compelling touch.

He gave me soft kisses and then pulled himself up to grab the end of my top; he didn't pull it up he just froze and looked at me for permission; He was not sure if what he was doing was the same thing I wanted.

I smiled and pulled myself and my top up and removed it. Aly was still frozen as he looked at me with hunger and then very slowly, I placed my hands on his shoulder and pulled him over me as I laid down once again. We resumed our passionate kissing.

I can't explain the feeling of our bare body touching and rubbing. Our breathing was rapid now, and then he growled in his throat as I press my body against him.

After minutes passed by as we kissed, he stops kissing me and moves to my neck and continues to kiss me there; making me close my eyes in the sensation that was unexplainable; I opened my eyes and gazed at the slightly darker sky. Another day was over and the sky was dusked. He bit me softly and I shifted under him and closed my eyes again, his hands moved from my waist to my tummy and back and forth; making me lose my mind. I couldn't take it anymore so l opened my eyes and my vision was blurred, I saw a white light, my mind was confused, that was not the color I was expecting; the sky was supposed to be dark blue. I quizzed my eyes shut tightly and I could still feel his body weight. I opened my eyes to reconfirm and I once again it was filled with white light and my vision was blurred, in confusion, I blinked a few times and then my eyes focused, and I saw the white ceiling.

We were in our hotel room. It was a dream!
I pulled my head up and saw, Aly's harnd and leg were on me and his head was placed over my chest, he slept cuddling me tightly and was steering in his sleep. Even though the sight was beautiful, I felt irritated.

Dream?" I thought again and dropped my head on the pillow in frustration.

God knows how badly I wanted it to be real,nto be true but it was not.

But it can be' my inner self said smiling; I smiled at that thought and covered my eyes with my elbow and continued remembering the dream.

I was not sleepy anymore; I was also not aware of the time nor I was in a mood to take my mobile just yet. I just laid there and was enjoying the beautiful morning.

My dream made the morning special and the fact that Aly was in bed with me once again, holding me tightly made it even more special and I loved it. How can I be
over this?

After sometime Aly started to stir again and I tried to be as still as possible, just like a statue holding my breath. Then he stops, and I let go of my breath slowly and then he stirs his head over my chest and I flinched but instantly stopped; I didn't want him to wake up. After a few moments he was again still, and I knew he was asleep.

Later when I was sure that he was deep in sleep I tried to get up, but I knew I couldn't I remembered back in disha's wedding, he woke up when I tried to get up. So today instead of getting up I cuddled him tightly and pulled him closer and softly gave him a kiss on his forehead and instantly regretted it, because as I kissed him, he opened his eyes and I stopped; frozen in mid-kiss.