THE LETTERS

Hey guys sorry for not uploading regularly as I am not well... Will upload next chapter when I'll feel good... Sorry once again and happy reading

Aly was sleeping quietly beside me, cuddling with one arm and leg.

It was time, time for me to take the next step that I was thinking from the past hour, debating with myself that it was the right thing to do.

Once I was sure he was deep in sleep, very slowly I pushed his leg down then his arm. As he was exhausted, so he didn't wake up. I sigh in relief and got up. As I
was getting dressed, I kept looking at his beautiful face.

He was at peace and he had a hint of a smile; it was as if he was having a good dream. I was not smiling because I was leaving in a nightmare and now; I was about to leave him. I looked at his peaceful face once more and stepped out of the room.

I took my handbag and my book from the table and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me as I walked towards the reception.

"Hello, Ma'am." The receptionist greeted me warmly.
"Yes, Hi, there must be a cab arranged to pick me up" I asked him.

"Ma'am, may I please know your name?"
He asked looking at the screen.

"Yes, it should be under the name Bharti?" I answered.

"Yes, Ma'am, there is a cab booked for you, to the international airport." he confirmed.

Bharti had done exactly as I requested her to; She had booked a cab under her name to Airport because even if Aly would want to find me, he couldn't. Also, I knew none of my friends would give him my address.

"Yes, correct," I answer with a smile.
"Please wait here I will call the driver" he said, smiling politely.

He led me to the waiting area, and I sat down on one of the chairs and he left.

Don't think about it' 'Don't think about it'I repeated it as a mantra in my head.

I was trying very hard not to think about him. He was still in his bed, exhausted as last night we both stayed up all night crying, morning busy in Marriage Ceremony, in evening Reception then at midnight fulfilling our fierce desire. No wonder he was sleeping like a dead. Even I should be exhausted, but I'm not, I'm wide awake as if I have drunk ten cups of coffees.

For me, sleep was far away. I didn't want to sleep. It was like someone had stolen my sleep and now I have to suffer and spend the rest of nights alone sleeplessly.

"Ma'am, this way." The receptionist came and pointed me to the exit.
"Thank you," I replied.
"Ma'am your luggage?" he asked confused and tried to look around for a bag.
"Here" Igave him my handbag.
"Rest of the luggage was already gone ahead," I informed him.

He just nodded and walked ahead of me to the Exit.

A swift desire was standing, waiting for me. The receptionist opened the back door of the car for me and I stepped in. I gave him the tip, and the driver started the engine.

As the receptionist left.
"Can you drop me to Versova, my flight has been delayed," I asked the driver.
"Sure, no worries Ma'am just let me know where exactly you want to go," he asked me.
After giving him the location of my house, the car started moving, and I looked outside the window. I remembered all the places where I was with him. I looked at it for one last time.

At the gate where the first time I saw him after nine years,
At the entrance, where I froze when I saw him walking in,
At the cafe and the backyard of the hotel where we stood watching the ocean,
At the parking lot, where he freaked out seeing me dance,
At the terrace where we dance together,
At one of the similar windows, where he is sleeping like an angel,

TRUE LOVE (PART 2) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara