part 5

“Hey, sleepyhead,”I whispered and gently touching his shoulder to help to wake him.
“Umm,”he murmured and stretched.

“We need to get ready or else we will get late,”I whispered and bend down over him.

I run my fingers through his hair; he stirred a little and I bend down and kissed him softly on his head as I felt bad for ignoring him and then looked at his face, his eyes were open and he was looking at me.

“Hie sleepyhead,”I said, smiling. “Hie,”he whispered smiling.

He got up, and I sat down beside him. “You need to go and get ready; it already quarter after six and we still need to go to the reception,”I said, apologetically.

“Hmm, are you still ignoring me?”he whispered softly looking at me. I bit my lips and nodded yes; I knew it was not the right thing to say, but he deserved the truth.

“But,”he opened his mouth to say but then avika voice entered the room before her.

“Let’s get ready guys,”she said, hurriedly, Aly rolled his eye; as again our talk was interrupted again by our friends.

“We need to check out today. Don’t forget fantasy world is over back to reality,”avika said, loudly.

She was mumbling words childishly and stopped when she saw Aly was still here; I bite my lips to stop myself from bursting in laughter.

“Oh Aly,”she said, embarrassed. “Hello.”Aly waved his one hand and gave her a polite smile.
“Excuse me, ladies,”he said, and got up.

He took his Vest coat and left for his room.
“Some warning girl?”she said, in disbelieve. I started laughing. We were all dressed up and started our photo section in our room itself.

I was wearing an Indo Western Lehenga; an off-shoulder off-white crop top and traditionally embroidered royal blue skirt. In jewellery, I wore my diamond watch and on the other hand a diamond bracelet and long diamond earrings.

As we clicked photos  nidhi joined us. We clicked photos with her and then left for the reception. The stage was redecorated again, now with a purple and white theme.
The chairs were not arranged in circles around the stage as it was done in the morning, but instead, it was arranged theatre type.

DJ was playing and one by one guest was coming. Due to our little photo section, we were late and disha and rahul were already seated on the grand royal red velvet chairs, dresses just like a king and queen and they were chatting with each other and laughing.

The waiters were serving beverages and starters. We were standing by the stage talking with guests our other schoolmates. I was speaking to two girls from our school; it was always nice to meet our schoolmate, bharti and avika were beside me and they were having a deep conversation with a boy whose name I don’t remember but was our schoolmate too.

“Excuse me, ladies, I need to borrow her,”Aly said, charmingly and gave me his hand.
He came out of thin air, and so politely he asked, to borrow me, it was impossible to say no.

I took his hand, and he pulled me out of the group and started walking at the corner, I turned my head to look at bharti and avika with “help me”look and avika winked.

“Don’t go far”I ordered, and he stopped.

We were not far away from my friends, but we were at the corner where no one could hear us.

“I’m sorry but I couldn’t help myself but not saying anything, you look stunning,”he said, amazed and looking at me from top to bottom and again top.