PART 2

Looking at it I froze where I was and suddenly I had the déjà vu feeling and my breathing hitched; making me uncomfortable. My smiling had stopped and my eyes were fixed on the envelope and it was getting scarier as the minute passed by and I didn't even want to think about it. After a minute or so my mobile beeped, I received a text from Aly. Seeing his name, I blinked twice and then snapped back to reality and opened the text.

Im waiting for you.
Love you

Aly

Instantly, I smiled, reading his message. He didn't leave me again; In fact, he never left me. Even at that time, it was my mistake that I didn't read the letter. This was some kind of surprise and he was waiting for me. I climbed the bed hurriedly and took the box on my lap and opened the envelope.

Dinner Date @ 8 pm

- Miss You.

I smiled widely and was excited to open the box. As I opened the box, I noticed it was a dress or a top that was wrapped in the white butter paper. After I unwrapped the box, I saw a red silk dress. I pulled the dress out and was amazed by it. It was so beautiful; I quickly got down from the bed and held the dress up so that I could see the whole dress.

It was a red slip satin backless long one- piece Silk dress, and it was breath-taking.
Seeing its backless my excitement was high and as I was appraising the dress, I looked at the box and saw a red folded card; I picked to read it.

In case you forgot to get something and searching for it.
Look inside your luggage bag.

-Impatient BF

I clucked and was curious; What did I forget? I wondered and hurried towards the bag. As I opened the bag, I saw a black box and with a smile. I carried towards the bed.

I opened it and was surprised; It was a lace ballerina shoes matching the red dress.
"He thought of everything," I murmurednamazed
I looked at the clock and it was almost 7:30 p.m. and only thirty minutes left to get ready. I hurried to bathroom grabbing my toiletries' bag; for a quick shower. Before wearing the dress, I applied my favourite perfume all over my body and instantly the whole room was filled with the fresh fragrance of the rose. I applied makeup; not heavy but the usual; after moisturizer some loose powder, the cat-eye; eyeliner, Kajal with mascara, and red matt lipstick.

For my hairs; first I made a puff and at the back French bun; To complete the hairstyle, I pulled some hairs from the flicks for a bit messier look. I smiled widely as I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection glowing.

I looked at the clock; Ten minutes were remaining. I hurried with the dress;
As I zipped the dress and ran my hands through it to feel the softness and silkiness of the dress, I noticed there was a side slit. Apart from being a strappy backless dress, wasn't that revealing. The front was a deep V-shaped neck, but there was a skin-coloured cloth that was attached to it. Making it less skin-revealing. Also, the length of the dress was long and with a bit flare so the split was mostly hidden. I wore the shoe, and it fitted me perfectly just like the dress and I walked towards the mirror for one last glance before I see Aly.

As I stared at my reflection in the mirror, I kept looking at the dress, how beautiful it looked and how it enhanced my slim waist and belly. I turned and looked at the back and saw my bareback and French bun hairstyle. Again, I applied some more perfume.

 Again, I applied some more perfume

Imagine this dress .....

And these shoes

And these shoes

In all the hurriedness to get ready, I didn't know where I had to go. I took my phone and walked towards the door.

Maybe he must be waiting outside for me'I wondered and immediately smiled. Excited to see him. As I reached the door, I saw a white folded card was a stick on it. Seeing it automatically, I smile and pull it out.

Meet me at the restaurant where we had breakfast.

Come fast.

The terrace I remembered and quickly hurried outside, closing the door behind me. The hallway was empty, and I was waiting for the lift to arrive. As I was waiting, I saw a girl walking towards me and I remember her from last night. She was the same girl who was looking at Aly, and I had won the bet with her. I smiled looking at her and her eyes widened in shock. She looked at me from top to bottom and again up twice and then finally when she looked at me; I smiled.

You are so hot," she said blinking.
I blushed.
"Hope it not much," I asked worriedly.
"Oh, no! You look beautiful and it's perfect." She answered and looked at me again.

Then suddenly I turned and showed her my backside of the dress and I heard her gasped. I turned and saw her wicked smile.

She gave me thumbs up.
The lift arrived, and we both stepped in.
"i'm going to the terrace" I informed her, pressing the button.
"I will accompany you till there," she said, smiling.
I returned her smile.

"Give your phone I will click your pictures," she suggested, and I agreed quickly.
As the lift moved up, she clicked my pictures all the while guiding me for every pose she could think of. Then we clicked selfies too together, and she took another selfie on her phone. Then we reached and the door slide opened.

We both stepped out of the lift.
"So, you are going on a date with the hotty from last night at the club?" she asked.
I nodded yes in confirmation.

"You know I had my doubts when he didn't reject you too. But today after looking at you; I don't think anyone will ever say no to you" she said still dazzled.

I felt bad now.

"To be honest, we know each other from childhood. I already knew he would never reject me." I admitted sheepishly.

Again, her eyes were wide, and she said.
"You are his friend, to whom he had sung that song." She said smiling widely.

"Looking at you, now I understand his confusion between staying just friends or something more. No wonder he was lost in your desire." She said smiling
I clucked.

"It's not just him, even I feel lost when I look at him"I admitted.
"Obviously he is so dreamy" she stated the fact
And with that, we both started laughing.

"I should go; I don't want to keep him waiting any longer" I said looking at the entrance.

"Sure, I will walk you there," she said, and we both started walking.

There was a guard standing at the entrance and he stopped her, as she followed me in.

"Sorry Ma'am, but it's a private event." He informed her..

She was disappointed and so was I. She was such a nice person.
"Ok, at least let her stay here and see me till I reach the table?" I asked him politely.
And we both looked at him eagerly.

"Ok, Ma'am." He agreed and smiled politely.
"Thank you" she whispered, and I hugged her.
"See, no one can say No to you'" she whispered in my ears as we hugged.