part 4

“Hi,”I said, as I entered.

“Hie.”Everyone said, at once,
I paused and saw everyone was gathered together and sitting in a circle.

There was nidhi, bharti, Avikaa, disha, rahul, Aly, harsh, puneet nd pankaj.

I looked at everyone and smiled, my eyes tightened when I looked at Aly and nod once.
“What are we doing here guys?”I asked, as I sat down carefully on my knees.

I was still wearing a saree, All the girls had changed into comfy clothes and boys had removed their coats and vests and I saw Aly shirt’s first 3 buttons were opened,
Oh, boy! I quickly turned my face.

I didn’t want to get caught looking at his chest as we were not alone.

“Just talking randomly,”Pankaj said, and he smirked. I smiled widely and raised my eyebrow and he smiled widely too.
“So, in that case, you all continue I will join you in a minute,”I said, and got up.

“Do you have the room key?”I asked, Aly.
“Yes, in my coat,”he answers politely. “Here.”I handed him his coat, and he gave me the key.

Everyone started talking again and Aly looked at me as I collected my morning clothes and headed towards our room.

Once I was done changing and done with the repacking, I headed back to avika’s room. The door was already opened as I left it open. I stepped in the room and saw everyone had made groups and were talking slowly;

Aly was sleeping on the sofa. I sat down and looked at Aly and asked, Bharti for some water.
As I said, the words Aly opened his eyes, he didn’t turn to look at me, he just looked up at the ceiling for a few seconds and then again closed his eyes, so I knew he was not asleep, he was just laying down.

I felt bad for ignoring him and on top of that, it was hard for me too because I had never done this in my whole life.
.

Though he was not here for nine years and I had made peace with it because there was no other choice, I had nothing to contact him, but now here we were together and now I have a choice to talk to him or not, and the decision was easy to take that as obvious no but hard to stick to it.

“So, what are we discussing?”I asked, softly. Everyone’s head turned at my direction at once.
“About your wedding, next.”disha said, smiling. Everyone started murmuring and smiling.
“Oh please, this topic again?”I said, rolling my eyes.

“Who else asked, you?”bharti asked enthusiastically.

“Shh.”I pointed at Aly sleeping.

I know he was not, but in case he was, then I didn’t want to wake him up. We looked at Aly; his face was turned the other way.

“Answer to your question is You, Avikaa, disha’s Mother, my mother,  Sir, disha, two more aunties.”I counted them on my fingers as I mentioned each one of them.

“Oops! I forgot even I asked, you,”bharti said, whispering, and everyone started laughing softly. “Two aunties? I didn’t know you knew someone apart from us and my family.”disha asked, surprised.

“No actually, I don’t, I was standing near the food counter with my mother and these two aunties were standing next to us and when they looked at me I smiled as usual and they were taken back by my smile and they started talking to me, asking me 20-20 questions what I did, studies or job, was I working or no, where did I work, what was my cast and etc. And as you know my mother, she loves to talk about me, so she started talking to them.

I don’t even know if those aunties were from your side of the family or rahul.”I said, shocked just like disha.

“Do you think you will ever stop smiling at rando people?”pankaj asked, smirking.