Part 2

As the morning light touched my skin, it lfelt warm and my eyes flickered from the sudden light. The warm sun rays were directly touching my face and making it warm along with it. I turned another side;

I was still sleepy and wanted to sleep more.
As I turned with my eyes still closed, I felt something, which made me pop my eyes open, and I saw Aly fast asleep beside me. He had his one hand placed on his eyes and another one was on his chest.

Wow I gasped. And all the memories of last night talk came gushing in my mind. I remembered what he said. I still couldn't accept what he told me.

Does it change my decision? What should I do? Can I tell him yes now? Should I?

The same question repeated in my head.

I didn't have the answers for them and I didn't have time as well, as I had work to do. I got up slowly, quietly and sat on the bed. For a few minutes, I kept looking at the angel sleeping in my bed. He was wearing boxer shorts; guess he can't sleep with jeans on. I smiled and got down from the bed carefully, took my phone and headed towards the kitchen.

It was already 08:15 a.m. I was late for work. I quickly showered and got dressed, and then I started preparing breakfast. I boiled milk for him and made tea for me.

I removed eggs from the fridge and started preparing for scrambled eggs. After I was done with the eggs, I started toasting slices of bread, a few minutes later Aly enters the kitchen.

"Morning, sleepyhead" I said cheerfully and gave him a wide smile.

"Morning" he replied blushing. Was it blush or embarrassment? I wondered.
"So, you didn't leave?" he asked playfully, relieved to find me here.

"I believe I didn't have any other option as it's my house." I teased him with one eyebrow raised.

His smile disappeared, and I burst out laughing.
"Cheater," he whispered and walked towards the bathroom.

"Hey that's my word," I said giggling.
"Whatever." I heard him say from inside the washroom.

As he was getting fresh, I placed the breakfast at the table and moved it in front of the sofa. I didn't have a dining table, but I had a folding table & chairs.

Aly came in Hall with wet hairs slicked back and he looked like he was ready for a photo shoot for some commercial ads. I was dazzled yet again seeing him, but I control myself and invite him to sit beside me for breakfast.

"I made scrambled eggs, toast bread and milk for you. I also have some orange juice if you want," I informed him.
"Wow, it smells good. You can cook?" He asked astonished.
"Is it fine? Or you want something else? I can order for you." I asked worriedly.
"Just eat." He ordered and rolled his eyes.

He took the bite and his eyes were wide and he turned to look at me.

"Wow, really it's yummy. I didn't remember you being able to cook anything apart from boil water" he teased me.

I stick my tongue out at him and start eating my breakfast.

im getting late" I said as I looked at the time while eating. I hurried with the rest of the breakfast.

"Do you mind if I stay here for a few days?"
I stopped eating as I heard him say that with emotion clear in his voice.

"You will not be bored with me?" I asked casually to make him feel comfortable.
"I have to work too," he said, rolling his eyes.

"If you want, you can stay here, it's fine.with me," I answer him and carried my plate to the sink; hiding my face from him. I'm not sure what my expression was.

"Okay. I should leave now." I said as I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door.

"jasmin" he called me with a stern voice.
"Yes" I replied and turned.

"May I please have your phone number?" he asked politely witha crooked smile.
"I thought you would never ask," I replied and licked my lower lip and bit it to hide my smile.

He blinked twice and smiled widely. I gave him my number and left. I quickly started my bike and left for work.

I smiled all the way to the office. How can such a small thing give me so much happiness? His smile means the world to me. I reached the office all the time thinking about him. I couldn't help but I was happy, and it was visible on my face.

I entered my cabin and turned the computer on, my phone started beeping and I saw two texts message from an unknown number. Before opening the text, I already knew who had sent it and I smiled.

Hie.
Hope you reached ofice on time.

Aly

I smiled reading his text and hit reply and started typing.

Hi,
Yes, I reached the office just in time.
Thank you for asking

jasmin, :)

I smiled as I hit reply.

To my surprise, I saw there were 150 notifications; I panicked and opened the chat apk. I was added to a new Chat Group named 'disha's wedding' and all my friends were added too. I read the names list, Aly, Harsh, Pankaj, Nidhi, Bharti, Avika, Rahul, Disha and few other unsaved numbers, everyone had sent photos from their phones.

I scrolled through all the photos, there were videos too. Aly was also there in some photos. I smiled seeing him. I played the video. It was a video of me singing. It was sent by Dishaa, with a thank you jasmin wrote as a title. I
saw myself singing, smiling and swinging on the dance floor. As I watched, I was impatient for the last part as I remembered he was about to come. And then he did. I watched him leading me to the dance floor and bending down on his knee. I smiled remembering. And then there me again with Aly kneeling and we look at each other.

It was a photo. Someone had clicked photos of us without me knowing. It was sent by disha. Next photo again there was me and him talking at Mehendi Ceremony, another one of me applying Haldi on Aly's face. Then there was a photo where I was smiling and he was looking down; blushing, one where Aly was helping me to drink water at Mehendi Ceremony, A
video where I was dancing after Mehendi, another video, where I was dancing with Pankaj doing sexy moves, another photo of Aly pulling me out of the dance floor and I was smiling.
I was shocked almost all the photos were of me & Aly 100+ photos, all of them were of me and Aly candid.