PART 4

"Stop smiling," he warned.
I instantly stopped and stared at him with a pout.

"You are a one really annoying thing." He moaned and turned forward rubbing his temples.

I looked outside the window; we were on the outskirts of Mumbai. We were parked on a side road of a restaurant.

"Where are we?" I asked him and looked at the GPS. He started the engine and entered the restaurant.

"Let's eat," he said as he parked the car.
"im not hungry now," I said, looking at the restaurant.

He stopped the car anyway, and I looked at him. He was looking at me with narrow eyes. Like I offended him in some way, then it clicked me, I told him about the weakness and he thinks I'm weak now as well.

"Sure, let's eat. I'm hungry." I rolled my eyes at him while I said that.
"Hey!" he warns me.

I raise both the hand up in surrender.

We stepped out of the car and he walked around the car towards me and we hold our hands as we walked inside the restaurant.

The restaurant was big and classy. We sat in one of the corner booths. As we sat,bI suddenly was hungry and ordered food.

Aly smiles when I ordered before he gave me any angrier looks.

"So later what happened?" Aly asked as I drank water.

"Later from that day till now, I eat properly and I'm really healthy now. I'm sure you must have noticed," I said flirting.

I gave him a wide smile raising an eyebrow.
He blushed.

"What happened later?" he asked, smiling and shaking his head left and right.
It made me giggle, and I continued.

"In college few boys tried to date me, I refused and my friends were all confused, they kept asking me, I was tired of their questions so I tried dating Pankaj as he constantly flirted with me but later I found out I couldn't love anyone, can't even pretend, so I told him and he understood.

Later one day I sat down and told them about you. That I was in love with you and I was unable to be with anyone else.

It was after four years that you had gone but still, it was hard. One day sure I will find someone I will love more than Aly but till then please don't force or ask me. I requested them. They understood, and we were close to each other more than ever."
I winked at him when I was mentioned Pankaj

"After that?" he asked.
He was very polite, and he was a curious man.

"Later after graduation, I started working. It was my life's best decision I ever made.
I love working. It keeps my head busy and the stressed about you was lessened, but still, at night, I thought about you. I started writing about you in a journal but it was never enough and one day I wrote a poem about you and instantly loved the sensation about it. It started a few years back and from then I kept writing poems.

Two years back, I asked my mom that I wanted to live on my own. At first, she refused then I explained her problems and mental torture and she understood and I shift to my place.

My life has never been so good. I have a nice job, the world's greatest friends who cared about each other. My own place where noone fights, ľ'm satisfied with my life. But," I paused and looked at him.

Aly had placed his hands on the table, and his face was resting on it, he was
looking at me with wonder in his eyes, as I spoke.

"But" he repeated with creased eyes.

"The days were perfect and good, but at night I missed you. No matter how much time I spend out smiling and being happy, but at night, every night I missed you more.
Every night I wished you were here." I barely whispered looking down.