PART 3

"Hi Sexy" I said flirting.
He smiled still looking at the glass and after a long second; he looked up. His smile widened, and he bit his upper lip once to stop himself from smiling, but he failed.

"Hi there," he replied; happy.
"jasmin, here" I gave him my hand to shake, as I introduced myself.

I smiled widely, as he looked at me with wide eyes and got up from his stool. I raised my hand for a handshake, and he smiled widely, taking my hand. Pressing bit hardly has he shook.

I looked at the girl as we shook our hands. She was standing with wide eyes without smiling; and then at that moment, something swept over me and I stepped closer for a hug. He looked at me with a puzzled expression; I stared at his eyes and he leans in and holds me in his arms; not tightly but securely. I smiled widely as I snuggled over his shoulder.

I pressed my body into his once with closed my eyes before pulling back.

Aly looked at me with sparkling eyes, he smiled softly and to my surprise; he bends forward to kiss me on my cheeks.

Although I was just trying to be formal, his kiss made me blush, and I looked down; forgetting about the girl and the bet.

As I smiled looking down Aly again shocked me by pulling me closer by my waist and kissed me again on my other cheek; I looked at him with both wonder and amusement and he smiled in the sensation. We forgot where we were as we stared into each other's eyes for 2 seconds and as my hand moved unexpectedly over his shoulder, my breathing hitched and a wave of desire flooded over me, at that moment all I wanted was to kiss him, kiss him badly. I stopped breathing at once.

When I realized where we were, I blinked twice and so did he, then he took a step back, breaking the connection and sat down on the stool, as if he was not affected by it at all; running his hand through his hairs like everything was normal. I was caught at the moment and only I knew how badly I wanted to kiss him. But then I remember the girl whom I had forgotten about and  I turned to see her and found her staring at us with open mouth; shocked.

I smiled widely and winked at her; she looked at us, for a few more seconds than regains herself, and walked away without saying anything.

In 26 years, I have never bonded with a girl over a boy. It was something new and weird at the same time. I wanted to laugh out loud but I control myself. As I sat down on the stool beside him, I kept smiling widely thinking about her face and the satisfaction that bought me with it, and Aly kept smiling back looking at me. And also a few times I clucked remembering her reaction too; I will never forget this.

We were sitting here, occasionally looking at each other, not talking just smiling.

Aly's smiling because I was smiling and the reason for my grin was my fake victory.

I felt proud and delighted that he didn't reject me. I knew it was senseless as we came together. He would obviously never reject me but still winning felt good.

After a while, Aly gets up and holds my hand, pulling me out of my thoughts as he started walking towards the dance floor and started moving; dancing as the music played and I joined him enthusiastically.

Being with Aly dancing here and smiling was what truly made me happy. I have not been this happy since my school days and now with him; I was truly the happiest person alive. But also, back of my mind, I know this will not last for a long but still, right now I just want to live one day at a time. And today I was with him and I have a smile on my face that's what matters the most.

I have always lived in a fantasy world; always imagining things, smiling and being happy by creating my own happy endings in my head. So, in reality, I never expect anything from anybody; I believe if I expect things, then I will be the one that ends up being disappointed. Also, I have always known the difference between realities and fantasies so when it comes to happiness in reality; I don't have any limit, even the smallest things make me laugh and I be happy with my whole heart even if it only lasts for a few hours. So now as I'm happy with Aly, I'm not worried about the future or about the past; Right now, Im enjoying my fullest and just laughing out loud on every chance I'm getting.

In the past one hour, occasionally Aly had placed his hands on my waist as we danced and every time, he did that he beamed making me grin. I have never seen him so happy and so carefree; he was laughing and it made me excited for being with him.

"i'm thirsty," I said, pulling Aly closer and yelled in his ears.

He didn't reply, but holds my hand and led the way. We made our way through the crowd to the dining area, all the while still swinging. By the time we were out of the dance floor, I was giggling and smiling
.
"So, what do you want to eat?" he asked, still squeezing my hand.
"Anything you like," I answered, still grinning.

He started walking, pulling me along towards the reservation desk.

"Hello Sir," the lady in the black blazer greeted him as we approached her.

"Hello, I had already reserved a table for us, by the name Aly goni," he said.
"Sure sir, let me check." The lady replied with a polite smile.

The club wasn't crowded like before when we had entered, now as it was past midnight, most of the guests had gone to their respective rooms.

I was hungry and so was he after our dancing and bouncing continuously for the past hour or so.
"This way, sir" the lady said, leading the way towards the dining area.
As we were following her, we were still holding hands. She stopped near a big table and turned to look at him.
He shook his head no.

"Somewhere at the corner, please?" he asked.
The lady nods once and started walking again all the way to the end and stops again in front of a two-seat table and turned again.

This time Aly nodded and gave her a polite smile and she smiled back. As she walked away, she smiled at me as well and said,
"Enjoy." and nods once again.
Was she smirking?" I thought.
"Thank you" I replied, smiling back.

We sat down and placed our order. We sat quietly staring at each other with a smile spread across our faces. Neither of us wanted to fill the silence; we were just enjoying each other's company, and we both were happy as I could see Aly's big eyes, shining in this dark; sparkling my heart with his eyes. I had always wondered what it would feel like, if Aly would have never left. And now I know what it feels like to be with him. I had never smiled so much in one day, it like I'm in kinder garden all over again and I want everyone to smile along with me.