LOVE BEYOND DESIRE

I never imagined, even in my dreams that I would be feeling this that I was feeling now. All the emotions were mixed; blessed, overwhelmed, vulnerable, scared, pleasure, magical bliss, worried all at the same time.
My over thinking never stops, just like that; over thinking about the emotions were just a start.

2 years later..

Prince Charming

Once I was in love with Prince Charming
Looking at him, my eyes were carving.
Though his hairstyle seemed random,
But oh boy! He was Handsome.
He wore attitude and personality as a style.
People will stare, make it worth their while.
Having feeing was not foreseen,
But loving him will always feel like a dream.
When he smiled,
His eyes would crease.
So easy it was to lose my way in his nature,
When I heard his magical laughter.
I thought its time to Stalk
When he suddenly asks, do you wanna talk?
Saying No seemed unquestionable.
Feeling love was unconditional.
He spoke words with meaning.
And for no reason Ifound myselfbeaming.
The room was filled with Love.
Like sky playing with doves.
I remember that evening breeze.
When his hand on my waist freeze.
He looked into my eyes and kissed me deep.
For a momnent, I forgot how to breathe
Are you Blushing?
Then he kissed my brow,
With that, a new desire was born.
With flushed cheeks, I looked down.
And he said, tell me you love me, don't take too long
Like Cinderella, I found my Prince Charming
Looking into those brown eyes was exciting.
Now I can say he is my spouse,
As he kissed me at our wedding after the Vows.

jasmin.

I smiled as I finished writing the poem. I read it once again and instantly felt blessed.

"Are you going to sit here all by yourself for the rest of day?" nidhi asked as she walked towards me and sat beside me.
I smiled at her as she sat down and I hold her hands.
"You look beautiful." she complimented me.
"im scared," I pouted.
"Me too," she answered.
Her reply made me clucked.
"What are you doing here?" She asked me looking at the book that was resting on my lap.

Without saying anything I showed her the poem that I just wrote and she started readingit.
"So true and so perfect," she said and read it once again and we started laughing.

"This is a sight for sore eyes!" I heard
Aly's voice, and I looked up delighted.

He was wearing a black suit; he could never be more stylish than this. He wore a black oxford shirt. The brown belt and shoes were perfectly contrasted against each other nicely, creating a ustic and stunning look.
His hairs were all slicked side was, and he had done a clean shave. He never looked so handsome before. Hmm, that's not true, he always looked handsome and godlike. I smiled at my thought and gazed at him with wonder.
"I was looking for you everywhere," he said, smiling.
"I know, tell me something I don't know,"I said.

nidhi started gigging and Aly stopped and pouted looking at us; making babyface.
"Come sit with me"I offered.
"No, we are getting late. I came here because your mother told me to find you and bring you straight to her. And you are coming with me too." nidhi ordered pointing at Aly.
I giggled and looked at Aly.
We both got up and Aly stepped closer to me.

"What's wrong, everything okay?" Aly asked worriedly stepping forward to hold me.
"Just scared" I replied softly.

"Hey you can't bail on me now," he whispered jokingly, but he didn't fool me, he was worried too.
"I know"I said and kissed him quickly and stepped back.

"Get a room." nidhi murmured, and we both clucked, I started walking putting my hand over her shoulder and she placed her hand around my waist as we walked and
Aly followed us.

As we reached the hall, everyone looked at me and I froze, nidhi quickly removed her hand and took the book from me and stepped aside. Aly stepped forward; took my hand and started walking.

The stage was decorated with red and pink flowers and thousands of small LED lights and then suddenly my worries and doubt disappeared when I saw two sparkling heart-shaped boards; written Aly weds jasmin; At that moment, I knew nothing can take him away from me now. We were together and we will always be together. I smiled as I read it; A wave of soothing and satisfaction washed over me and I looked at aly with amazement. He looked at me and winked, making me blush and giggle at the same time. As we walked towards the stage, everyone was looking at us and I was looking at their smiling faces. Happy to share my joy with them.

"I love you, wifey," Aly whispered in my ear as he bends down a little.
"I love you too, my husband" I replied looking into his eyes.

The feeling I felt when we sat down on the Royal chair at our wedding reception was magical, I don't have any words to describe my happiness and my joy that this day had brought me. I love him and I'm happy to start my fairy-tale with him for the rest of my life..

But as I smiled and looked at my family and friends laughing and enjoying just like us, I still wondered and wanted to test my belief, whether it was true or not; I have always believed in Destiny and Destiny is the sum of all the decisions we make.

And that night, if I would have told him no then my life would have been the same as it was now, somehow ended up with him? Or was I destined to always be with him?
I looked at the crowd one more time and decided to stop over thinking; I looked at my lovely husband and concluded that there was no use to sit here and feel sad for the past.

Past is history.
The future is a mystery.

And the Present is a gift, so I should enjoy it as a victory.

I can't change the past and I don't want to ruin my future with a bad decision, by over thinking, I just want to enjoy my present, to love and feel loved with Aly. As Aly is and will always be my love beyond desire.

THE END