THE SURPRISE

I took a step in and instantly stopped;

The small greenery restaurant that Ibremembered from our morning breakfast had been vanished and was replaced with Classic Royal Restaurant. All the green plants were still there, but now they were decorated with a small led string light.

Every plants and pillars were covered in the same golden lights. I looked up and gasped in admiration; the ceiling was literally dripping with thousands of lights withba rectangular shape crystal; chandeliers ceiling lighting covers the entire ceiling, and it gives the illusion of tiny stars, I took a step forward as I still looked up at the ceiling trying to count the lights.

As I took the step forward the further I was losing myself in these magical surroundings, my eyes grew wide when it reached the end of the ceiling; I saw an arc decorated with red roses. To my surprise, I gasped again as I saw the beautiful and breathe taking from top to all the way down; every inch of the arc was covered with red roses and fewer lights. There were hundreds of roses and then it hit me; The scent of hundreds of roses filled my lungs and sent a soothing wave of happiness. I stopped again, closed my eyes and took a deep whiff of the fresh fragrance of roses..

I opened my eyes and my eyes focused on Aly standing beside the Arc without moving. My eyes fixed on him and I forgot everything else.

He was wearing Black Tuxedo; a black dinner jacket detailed with silk satin, prominerntly on the lapels and a matching trouser made with a consistent fabric on both the jacket and pants. Black formal waistcoat which had silk-covered buttons, with a white formal shirt, and red bow tie and the look was completed with black formal leather shoes. His hairs were not done as usual but instead were slicked sideways.

I was completely shocked as he was looking stunning. I smiled and took a step forward and blinked twice before stepping forward. Our eyes met, and we stared at each other like we were seeing each other after months rather than just 1 hour. As I took a step further towards him, he stepped forward too and I let go the breath; I was holding and hoped that he breathes too. The thought made me smile and Aly smiled widely in return flashing his perfect teeth and carefree smile. I started walking a bit faster, and he hurried as well towards me.

And then he reached me and I stopped just a few inches away from him; still staring into his brown eyes that was shining and making me melt in them..

I was dying to touch him and I knew he was too. My palms were twitching and were impatient to touch his face; his handsome face..

As my eyes wandered from his eyes to his hairs, hairs to his lips, lips to his neck, neck to his black tux and bow tie and then back to his eyes, just like me his eyes were wondering too, looking at me with desire and longing. I was looking at his eyes and then our eyes met again, and he looked at my lips and I looked at his and instantly my breathing hiked, without waiting anymore minute I took a step forward and hugged him.

As he hugged me back, his hands touched my bareback, and we both had a totally different reaction. He gasped as his hand touched my bareback and I closed my eyesin bliss; inally, he was with me, satisfaction and confirmation that he would not leave me again.

Too soon I pulled away from his embrace I remembered we were not in our room but at the restaurant and I knew we were not alone.

He asked me for my hand; With a smile, I raised my hand happily. He bends down and kissed my knuckles and smiles widely. He took my hand and started walking towards the table. As we walked, I noticed there was only one table between the arc and the rest of the floor was emptied but also filled with red balloons, rose petals. The pool was decorated with lights and roses.

Every part of the restaurant was filled with thousands of fresh roses and everything matched the Red Theme, Theme of LOVE.

We reached the table. He let go of my hand and pulled the chair out for me to sit and pushed it in once I sat on it. He walked towards the opposite side and suddenly I wish he was sitting beside me, where I would get to touch him and not in front of me; far, far away that our hands would not meet.