part 4

Do you need any help?" someone said in a husky voice, which made me jump startled, and I turned.

"What the fuck." I gasped as I looked behind.

Aly was sitting casually on the stairs waiting for me. He had something envelop like a thing in his hand. I froze where I was; He got up slowly and carefully without
touching me took keys from my hand and opened the door.

"Please." He held the door for me to enter.

I blinked and stepped in. I switched on the lights and turned. He was still waiting outside.

"Are you not going to invite me in?" He asked politely.
"Sure come in." My voice barely escaped from my lips.

I was still in shock; How did he know where I lived? I made sure that he didn't know where I stayed, the reason for me to book a cab on Bharti's name and to the
airport was for this.

"Here take this and give me the bag will keep it in your kitchen." He gave me an envelope and took groceries bag and i automatically pointed him the kitchen.
I was still in shock; I didn't know what to say or do.

I read the name on the envelope.
"You got to be kidding me." I cried; the letter was from Bhartii.

To
Jasmin
from
Bharti& BFF

"Why does everyone end up giving nme letters?" I was furious now. I tore envelope nd started reading.

"Dear jasmin,
I know we promised that we will not give Aly any information about you. But trust us, just talk to him once. Talk it out and then if you still want to stay away, then he will not say you anything. We are worried about you and just for once listen to us and see what he has to say We are sorry, but we took the risk. We hope from this something good happens or else we are sorry again.
XOXO
BFF

I read the letter twice, just in case, if I missed something. Also, my mind was working very slowly.

"So" Alt stood beside me. I looked at him with narrow eyes. I was angry with my friends now, today everything will be over. My love for him will be over; It will be official. I have to say it now and it will be done. I made my choice and nothing can change that. How can they do this to me?

"Don't be mad at them." Akt guessed.
"Then should I be angry at you?" I asked sharply.

I read the letter twice, just in case, if I missed something. Also, my mind was working very slowly.

"So" Alt stood beside me. I looked at him with narrow eyes. I was angry with my friends now, today everything will be over. My love for him will be over; It will be official. I have to say it now and it will be done. I made my choice and nothing can change that. How can they do this to me?

"Don't be mad at them." Akt guessed.
"Then should I be angry at you?" I asked sharply.

"Please, can you just listen to me once? Just give me one chance to explain myself?" he begged.

"Why should I ?" I challenged.

"First, now I understand what you must have felt when I left you. From morning I'm going crazy just to see you, you left with no explanation similarly for you even I left
without saying anything, so going through this for nine years is a very big deal. I know now how selfish and bad person I'm. I hurt you and with you, I hurt myself as well. So today I just want to beg you for one chance
to explain." He said with mixed emotion.