THE BOX AND THE LETTER

"What's wrong?" He asked sounding worried as I hugged him.
I pulled out from his embrace and looked into his brown eyes and said.
"I don't want to think about the past or about my suffering or yours. I don't want to live in fear of you leaving me again nor do I want you to fear that I will reject you. I want to leave everything behind and I just want to start all over again with you; Will you?"I asked.

He was quiet, and I was being impatient for an answer. I flicked my eyelashes on him, hoping it would work.
"Are you sure?" he asked, with narrow eyes.
"Never been so sure of thing before," I replied, looking into those deep brown eyes..

Instantly he grabs me and starts kissing.
We kissed with passion and it felt so different, as this time it was not just a desire or attraction or a goodbye but a reality; that he was mine truly mine and as we kissed, I walked towards the bed and I lay on the bed pulling him over me
,
We continued kissing for several minutes. I had lost the track of time and my mind was spinning due to our intense kissing and it was not enough.

Then when he pressed his body over me, he softly moaned and bit my lips harder and it took all my strength to control myself and not just rip his shirt open.

He stopped and pulled himself up; supporting his weight on both hands and looked at me, breathing heavily. I placed my hands on his heart; It was beating rapidly and with another hand; I placed it on my heart and it was beating rapidly as well. It was as if they were in sync and linked.

I smiled looking at him and he smiled back.
Then he bends down still supporting his weight on his hands, he plants a soft kiss one on my forehead, two on both sides of the cheeks and then again one on my chin; and a few more time softly on my lips, in between he said.

"I'm sure, I rather eat you than to go anywhere," he bit my lips.

"But I'm hungry and we need to go down."
He complained and rolled beside me in disappointment.

I rolled another side on my stomach;bhiding my face from him. I was blushing and smiling; and then suddenly I felt his weight over me; He climbed over me again pressing his chest on my back and bends down to kiss my right cheek making kissing sounds and making me giggle.

He kissed me one more time on my cheeks slowly, and as his body rubbed against mine, I froze with the desire that washed over me and I tried to turn. He noticed my struggle and stretched over me; giving me enough space to roll on my back under him.

Slowly he bends down again kissing me and rubbed his body against mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and interlocked them; With that, I slightly pushed my legs down which made his torso touch my apex and we both moaned at the same time; craving for each other.

He stopped kissing, placed his head over mine and closed his eyes. He moved his hips once again and stopped, with that both our breathing hitched and I closed my eyes too.
Losing myself in this sensation.

He didn't move again nor did he kiss me, he just stayed there with his forehead pressed over mine with closed eyes; frozen.

As I could still feel his weight over me, even if he was not moving; all I wanted was to make love with him now, but he didn't move. Then very slowly he moved his forehead and pulled himself up and I opened my eyes and looked at him. He stared back with the same passion and desire as mine. And without any warning, I
said,

"I love you"I whispered, without thinking and without regret.

Instantly he bends down to kiss me yet again, but this time little harder and rougher and then he stopped taking a deep breath as he pulled away from my lips.

"I love you too," he said smiling and kissed me one more time and again rolled back to his side.

We both laid on our back; straight and staring at the ceiling, clamming and relaxing our self. We were quiet and to be honest we both needed a little time to calm the hormones that were torturing us.