33. Heart Made Of Ice...Or Is It?

Ahhh!!

Why is my room so messy?!

You tugged your [c] hair in frustration. Books were strewn everywhere, there food crumbs on the bedsheets, socks and clothes everywhere.

It seem like it was hit by hurricane.

Why was the room so so messy? Didn't you cleaned it up just yesterday..!

....Ah, of course you didn't. You end up sleeping on your clean up day. And when you did start to clean, you got distracted by a romance novel and the whole day passed away in a blink of time.

But Claude's gonna arrive here soon for magic training. He had promised to meet you here to train you since there wasn't any other private place, away from prying eyes. You had freaked out about it but hey who could say no to his deadly glares. And if he saw this dumping ground, he'd flip.

Claude was a organised freak, that came from your most trustee Tomato boy who had first hand experience of his organised obsessed self.

Ahh!! It's an emergency!!

Someone assemble a cleaning squard!!!

So you decided to clean the mess, clear the socks off the floor. Put the books back to the shelves properly organised. Clean the sheet off all the food crumbs.

Yeah it took hours because you were that messy of a person who loved to procrastinate cleaning. Cause it was boring, you could do much better thing than that, like sleep. Duh.

"I'm never doing this again... My body is screaming over the abuse done upon it!" You tiredly murmured as you slumped on the chair and round table set up near the window if you could call a square hole in the wall a window.

The cool breeze coming in from the opening in the wall helped your exhausted sweaty self.

Heaving a sigh, you waited for Claude to arrive. Feeling slightly anxious and excited. A boy in your room. God, if only your Dad could hear it, he would lose it.

"Ah, I miss home. Wonder how did they take the news of my death?" You mumbled, your head on the table, feeling nostalgic and lonely.

Clouds lazily floated in the clear sky, filling you with sense of tranquility. It was so comfortable you felt sleepy.

Before you knew, your eyes grew heavy. Try as you might you couldn't stop yourself from falling asleep.

"You never meant anything to me. You deluded yourself to think that I'd ever love the likes of you."

You shot up, awakened from your dream from the sheer fear and discomfort gripping you tightly.

What was that...?

You rubbed your eyes, trying to recall your dream. But only blurry lingering shadows remained until they too faded away.

"What time is it?"

You groggily mumbled before you eyes bulged out of your sockets.

Shoot!! I overslept!

You unceremoniously stumbled towards the door, feeling guilty.

Did Claude came and went away because of you were sleeping? Why didn't he wake you up?

God, you hoped he didn't feel like you were ungrateful brat who didn't value someone's time and generous offer!

You sprinted towards the Garnet Palace regretting oversleeping. You took a moment to catch your breath as you panted hard.

"(Y/n)! Are you alright?"