80. Love You Like There's No Tomorrow

"I'll make sure you won't regret falling in love with me. I promise."

Your heart was pounding as the burning kiss became more passionate.

Claude's lips left yours to trail down your neck, sucking and biting softly. You clutched his shirt, tilting your head as his soft lips ignited a foreign heat in you.

His fingers unbuttoned your shirt, his lips following behind, kissing the exposed section. Unlike before he wasn't rushing, taking his time with each button coming undone. He wanted to know every inch of you, every curve and contour, and take his time making himself familiar with it.

"Claude.." You whimpered as his soft touch burnt into your skin. Hearing you moan his name, and arch into his touch, he felt satisfaction like no other.

Your soft skin was warm and smooth, a stark contrast to his steel-like body. The impulse to leave his mark on every inch of you drove him to nip on the exposed skin.

With the shirt fully unbuttoned, his warm lips left a soft trail all over your belly, sucking and biting. Satisfied with bright red marks, he flipped you over, exploring your back with the same curiosity as he peeled away the shirt, tossing it over his shoulder carelessly.

"Beautiful.." Claude whispered breathlessly. You flushed red, whatever insecurities were silently festering died immediately.

He traced a finger down the line on your back, enjoying the way you shivered under his light caress before following with his lips, your spine tingled as he leaned down you press a kiss at the center. Flipping you back, meeting your half-lidded gaze, he exhaled sharply through his nose. He stared at you, at your flushed cheeks, the way you bit your quivering lips, eyes clouded over with desire, his pupils dilated, desire and love filled his eyes, darkening them to a deeper hue.

Abruptly, you grabbed his hands working to remove the obstacle with trembling hands. Claude paused and looked at your hesitant expression. Carefully pulling away, he scanned your features for any signs of discomfort. Nervous flustered eyes stared back at him, looking like they want to say something.

"Do you want to stop?" His wandering hands started to retreat. His desire to have you was strong but his love and consideration were greater. He wasn't going to force you to do something you weren't ready for.

"No! That's not it," You quickly shook your head, biting your lips as you scrambled to put your anxiousness into words.

Claude tilted his head puzzled. Propping himself on his elbows, he pushed back your sweaty hair from your forehead and asked softly, "What is it? It's alright if you want to stop. We can do it another time once you are comfortable. I can wait. I was being a bit too pushy, wasn't I?" Claude said through gritted teeth, irked at himself.

Great, now it was making the woman he loved uncomfortable with his overbearing desire.

"It's my first time!"

Claude's thoughts came to a screeching stop.

His blank stare set your nerves on edge as you tried to explain. "I haven't done it with anyone. I'm kinda nervous. No, no, I mean I want to do it with you, share this experience with you, only you. It's just.. you have to tell your partner about this stuff, right? Right..?" Towards the end, your voice faded away as embarrassment crawled in. You covered your face, internally screaming. I ruined the mood, didn't I?!

A low chuckle broke the silence, you felt soft kisses on the back of your hands covering your face. "You're cute, you know that."

You peeked through the fingers, licking your swollen lips, and you asked, "I didn't ruin the moment?"