CHAPTER 2 : )

Taehyung's POV :
Taehyung reached his house closed the main door and carried the strangerman to his bedroom and made him lay there comfortably . 

After that he sat beside the bed on a small stool and started wipping the said stranger's body with a cloth soaked in water .

He cupped his [stranger man's ] face in his hand's and whispered " k-kookie , After 12 year's we met Again . Did you miss me ? "

After a minute of silence , he replied again  with a sad smile " Well i missed you too " . After saying this he leaned closer to his face and suddenly felt an urge to kiss him but than he moved back scolding himself ~
" Oh god ! What's wrong with me !? he is my  friend and he is very loyal to his girlfriend "

He let out a sigh and went towards the bathroom , took a shower and slept on the couch in the living room .

TIME SKIP'S  ~

NEXT MORNING :
It was 9 am in the Morning , jungkook was
still asleep . After waiting for sometime tae  decided to wake him up , he slowly opened the door of his bedroom and sat on the other end of the bed .

He was thinking how to wake him up ? After thinking for a while , he stood up from his place and opened the Curtains of the big window letting the bright sunrays enter the room .

Jungkook's POV  :
He slowly turned around and rubbed his eyes bcoz of the bright rays falling on his face , he was not able to Open his eyes due to the bright light .

After Sometime he slowly opened his eyes adjusting himself in to the bright light , he sat on the bed and looked around he saw a  figure standing beside the window .

He slowly walked towards the figure trying to get a glance of it's face ." Tae-hyung is this You ? "  he asked as the figure turned around .

Tae smiled as kook recognised him " Yup it's me "  he replied in a small voice . " But why am i here and - " before jungkook could ask further more questions tae stopped him and said " first calm down and then we can talk "

Author's POV  :
Now both taekook sitting infront of eachother surrounded by silence . " so umm.. I'm glad you still remember me kookie  i own a pub now , Yesterday You came there and you were drunk and it was time to shut down and no one was there with you so i brought you here "  Tae explained but in return jungkook just nodded in reply . He kept Quiet for a while and asked again " Why did drink so much ? Did Something happened ? You can tell me if you want "

JungKook suddenly felt nervous , seeing this tae said  " hey it's ok if you are not comfort-"  But kook cut him off in the middle and said " um.. yes something happened yesterday and I'll tell you about it but not now , i myself need to absorb it first and one morething is this place where you live ? " he asked

Tae nodded with a smile and said " yes , You are Always Welcome here " . After a While of chatting kook got up and said " I'm Leaving Now , i have something Urgent today I'll Meet you again And thank u so much for Yesterday "

Tae nodded but stopped jungkook when he remembered something and went inside , grabbed a pair of keys and handed it to jungkook who smiled in return and left after giving him a warm hug ~

=====================================
Hey Readers !
This is the 2nd Chapter of the Story I posted it today Bcoz i finished it Early I'll Upload 3rd one soon Thank you!! I PURPLE U 💜

Note : Tae and jungkook both were childhood friends and tae also knew about Jungkook's girlfriend because she was also with him since highschool