CHAPTER 4 : )

Jungkook's POV :
The shower was running , he was standing under the shower with random thoughts running through his mind .
He thought " Instead of shedding more tears for that b*tch I'll have to move on and do something before it's too late " he sighed .

After he was done , he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and stood in front of the large mirror while drying his hairs staring at his own reflection .

During this entire time only one name was coming in his mind and that was taehyung's  . He didn't know why though but he choose to think over it .

After he was done drying his hairs , he quickly put on a White shirt and black jeans and sat on the small couch present in a corner of his room .
After thinking thoroughly he made up his mind and went downstairs grabbing his car keys and drove away .

After driving for a while , he finally stopped his car in front of a small beautiful house it was Tae's house . He took a deep breath gripping on the steering wheel feeling nervous all of a sudden . 

" It's Ok if he rejects me and I'll even apologise to him " he said to himself and  stepped down from the car and went towards the door , pressed the Doorbell and Stood there .

Taehyung's POV :
Tae stood up from his sofa and went to open the door when he heard his calling bell going off .  He Opened the door and saw Jungkook Standing there he got a  bit worried as he came again so soon

" Oh my !! He came too soon"  he thought not getting the reason behind his sudden apperance . Before he Could invite him in , kook asked " Tae Won't you take me in ?" Taehyung nodded and said " yeah Sure , Come in "

Both of them sat down in the sofa in the living room . By the time , Tae grabbed a glass of Banana Milk  for kook and handed it to him .

After taking a sip of it he said  " Tae I know you are thinking why I'm here right now , actually i have a favour to ask  , so May i ? "
Tae nodded his head asking him to continue .

" Can u Marry me ? "  jungkook asked all of a sudden making him chock on his drink .His eyes widened with shock as he tried to process his words .

Kook let out a sigh as he expected the same reacton . " i know it's Wierd and we just met After a Long time but now i need you , I'll tell u the whole thing "  jungkook said and explained everything to him .

Jungkook explained him the whole Story and how he ended up in his pub . After listening to everything , he stood up from his place and asked jungkook " So You are telling me that in order to help you ,  I'll have to marry you ? "

Jungkook nodded and said " yes ! But you can have a divorce After 6-7 Months I'll not stop you , now you're the only one who can help me and moreover i don't want any stranger with me " he pleaded in front of tae , who stood there silently .

He let out a sigh and said " Ok " " Are you sure !? " kook asked again " Yup I'm sure " tae said assuring him for which kook gave him a big smile and thanked him .

After tae agreed to marry him and they both decided to sign a Contract before marriage so that Both of them can part away after the Contract get's Expired .

Author's POV  :
Jungkook had arranged a contract and both of them decided to sign it before their official marriage  . It was kept with Jungkook .

Even though he was denying it but tae had a Crush on Jungkook from Childhood but he never told him about it but now finally after a long break they met again and now are going to Marry Each other . Even though it was a Fake Marriage but than too He was Happy inside .

After they were done sorting out everything tae asked him" Btw when is the Marriage? "
" it's Today "  kook replied biting his lips nervously  " Ok- wait whatttt !!?? , koo  are you kidding right now "  Tae asked as he screamed in surprise ."  Sorry but I'm not kidding "  jungkook said . Hearing him tae was shocked once again he said " but I'm not ready to face your parents yet "

" Tae don't worry they know about this I know you're  nervous , I'm Also not ready for this let's Just stay calm ! "  jungkook said assuring him for which tae just nodded  .

Jungkook's POV :
As Taehyung Agreed for the marriage he was a little relieved, he quickly called his Parent's and informed them , they were relieved too hearing this .

AFTER A WHILE ~~

Now it was time for jungkook to leave ,he stood up from his place and walked towards the door and turned towards
Tae and hugged him .

" Thank you So much !! Tae I'm Very Happy now I'll take a leave and I'll send u the suit for the marriage and pick you up , See you
Soon Bye "  he said waving at him , Tae smiled waving back and nodded ~

=====================================
Hello Dear readers !!
That's it for this Chapter Enjoy reading ⭐plz vote for the chap if you like this 💜I PURPLE U 

 Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara