CHAPTER 22 : )

Author's POV :
The ride was Silent noone of them uttered a word . Tae was looking outside the Window While jungkook looking in front and driving Tae was still Confused about where kook was taking him .
After a while of Driving , Jungkook stopped the car infront a Fancy restaurant .

Jungkook's POV :
He looked towards tae,Taehyung was giving him a Confused look he asked " Kookie Why are we here ? I mean suddenly , If you wanted to have Dinner outside than we should have bring jiwoon too he will be sad if he know's"

Hearing him he thought " Oh Tae !! I'm here Trying to surprise you with a dinner date while you are thinking about that Brat and my so Called Bro Hmph .." He huffed which was unnoticed by tae . He was out of his thought's when tae started shaking him while yelling his name .

When he heard tae he quickly got out of his thought's he said " Tae - Tae Relax ! I just didn't bring you here for a dinner Today it's a special Day " Hearing Jungkook tae thought for a while and said " But Kookie it's not My birthday nor Your's ..Is it Your parent's birthday or Something ? " he nodded as no .

He said " Tae it's not their B'day Now come with me plz " Tae Nodded with a pout and Jungkook excitedly dragged him with him while holding his hand and entered in .

As soon as they entered in he marched towards the Counter and asked some details about booking to the Counter boy The boy quickly told him about his Booking and Jungkook nodded .
He than went towards tae with a warm smile quickly dragged him towards the elevator and asked him to get in , Tae did as he told As tae entered he pressed the floor button and elevator started to go up .

Ahreum's POV :
When she saw them stopping in front of a restaurant she thought
" Why are they here on a restaurant and that too alone ! This don't look something related to work Something is Fishy let me Check them "

when they got down and went in she waited for 2mins and than entered in She saw Kook talking with the Counter boy when they went towards the elevator .
She went to the Counter and started asking
random questions to the Counter boy She asked " May i Know about that 2 Men who just passed across now ? " The boy said " Oh He is Mr Jeon I think he is here with his Mrs Today for an Occasion "

Hearing Mrs and occasion she got a bit restless she asked " What Mrs ? and do you know what Occasion it is I mean i just wanted to know " The boy said " Ah I'm sorry Mam but I'm not allowed to share any details about any of our costumer without their knowing " Hearing him She sighed in Annoyance and left from there .

Taehyung's POV :
When the elevator stopped the doors opened he walked out but suddenly kook covered his eyes from his hand's .When he felt his hands on his eyes he whined and said " Kookie ~ I wanna see what's is there why are you Covering my eye's "

Hearing him kook let out a Chuckle and said " Just walk Tae I'll remove my hand's when we reach "Hearing kook his lip's formed a Pout but nonetheless he kept walking . After walking a bit kook removed his hands and said " Now you Can open your Eye's tae " Tae giggled and quickly opened his eye's .

When he opened his eye's he saw he was in a big room and the whole room was decotrated with red black and golden balloons and At the Top it was Written HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

As he turned around he saw How their high school day's photo's Were Hanged there his lip's formed a pleasant smile he traced his finger's from those Photos remembering their Highschool Day's Memories

As he turned around he saw How their high school day's photo's Were Hanged there his lip's formed a pleasant smile he traced his finger's from those Photos remembering their Highschool Day's Memories .

When again turned he saw Beautiful Cake kept on the table Which say's HAPPY ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY he stood in front of it and saw Jungkook staring at him with love eye's He looked at him and said with a smile " Happy Anniversary Kookie "

Hearing him jungkook walked towards him and embraced him with a warm hug and whispered in his ear's " Thank you babe " and broke the hug .
He stood beside Tae and said " Let's Cut this Together " Tae hummed and both of them cut the cake Together and feed each other

After that tae was about to say something but got cut off when Jungkook said" it's not over yet Something is still Remaining " Tae looked at him and asked" and what's that "

Jungkook again dragged him with him
and stopped in front of a open place where there were Only two Chair's and the other area was Decorated nicely with Candle and light's . Tae was admiring everything in an awe Jungkook walked forward and pulled out a chair for tae and made him sit and Himself sat on the otherside

 Tae was admiring everything in an awe Jungkook walked forward and pulled out a chair for tae and made him sit and Himself sat on the otherside

Both of them had a Heartful meal in each others presence After they had their dinner they left from there .
Now both of them were in the car on their way back home .....

Hush 😪 !! Finally I'm done with this Chapter 😊 Many of you told me to update soon So yeah 👆 Here's the New Chap
Hope You'll Enjoy Reading this and Vote for this Chapter ⭐...

Recently i have been very much busy with my note's and Soon my Exam's are gonna Start so I'm not sure if I'll be able to write But yeah I'll be Back soon 😂 Even though I'm having exam's I'll write if i have enough time ...

And Yeah soon we'll Complete 4k + reads and Thank's for your votes and comments ( Even though very less Comment's But it's Ok No Problem 😂 ) I Purple U