CHAPTER 32 : )

Author's POV :
Both tae and jiwoon were now watching some random show on the tv waiting for kook's arrival . After a while , a faint voice
of a car was heard as tae stood up from the couch " I think kook's here ! " he said as he walked towards the main door revealing a tired kook ~~

" Hey kookie ! How was your day me and jiwoon were waiting for you to come back " tae said hugging kook who just hummed in response nuzzling his face on his neck .

" koo go and freshen up , aren't you hungry let's have our dinner than you can sleep Hhm.. " he said breaking the hug for which kook nodded and went upstairs towards their room as tae also went towards the kitchen .

Jungkook's POV :
He trotted up the stairs to their bedroom and walked into the bathroom wanting to have a hot shower ~
After a hot warm shower , he came out with towel in his hand drying his hairs and sat down on the edge of the bed thinking about his metting with mrs kang today .

During this entire time , he was debating whether to tell tae about her or not . He didn't want tae to worry about him but at the sametime he wasn't sure about tae's reaction later when he'll find out .

He didn't want tae to worry about him just bcoz of that woman but he was also afraid that what will happen after tae find out this later , he'll be hurt . He was so busy thinking that he didn't even heard someone opening the door , Yup it was tae ~

Taehyung's POV :
After the table was all set , tae made jiwoon sit on the table and went upstairs calling for Jungkook . He slowly opened the door to their room and saw kook sitting on the bed drying his hairs while he was in a deep thought .

He walked towards him with a slight smile and sat beside him . " Kookie~" he called out for him in a soft voice from which kook immediately came out of his thoughts and looked at him .

Tae gave him a warm smile and stood up grabbing the towel from him and started drying his hairs . Feeling tae's long slender fingers in his hair's kook let out a soft sigh feeling relaxed .

Author's POV :
After tae was done drying his hairs he kept the towel aside and asked " Kookie , what's wrong are you stressed about something? Did Something happen today ? Would you like to share it with me !? "

Hearing tae kook looked at him and than looked down " kookie you know you can tell me anything " tae said grabbing his hands encouraging him for which kook nodded at him and said " I met her today"

" Whom !? " tae asked clearly not getting him " that drunk woman from your pub who kissed you that day " kook said ," Her name is kang Myeong the daughter of Mr kang and she'll be working on a project with us on behalf of her father " he explained .

Taehyung's POV :
Hearing him tae just nodded and said " it's ok kook , don't stress yourself bcoz of this and you know na it was just a accident and moreover she was drunk i don't think she would even remember about that day "

Kook nodded with a smile feeling better talking to tae " Ok now let's go downstairs jiwoon will be waiting for us come on " tae said while grabbing him by his arm .

" Ok lets go but first give me a kiss " kook demanded now pulling tae towards him who just stood there stunned " Yes or no " kook asked again comming closer to tae who walked back but stopped when his back hit on the wall .

Now there was no space between them he could feel kook's breath on his lips as he leaned in he closed his eye's but opened it when he didn't feel anything and saw kook staring at him lovingly.
Tae was fully red now " cute " kook said looking at tae who just pushed him aside and ran out of the room mumbling a small 'pervert' .

Author's POV :
After tae went kook also went downstairs and joined them . After dinning now three of them were gathered in the living room having random talks .

After a while Tae told jiwoon to go and sleep as he'll be leaving early tommorrow and he also went upstairs to their room with kook , Both of them changed to their pajamas and cuddled to sleep.

( Time Skip's )

Now it is early morning , three of them were already up Tae was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for them while jiwoon was getting ready in his room .

Taehyung's POV :
After the breakfast was done he arranged the table and called out kook and jiwoon but when he got no response he walked
out of the kitchen towards the hall .There he saw kook sitting on the couch dressed up while looking at his mobile screen .

He went towards him and said " kook come on breakfast is ready and jiwoon where is he ? He's not done yet ? " " Ok I'm coming and i don't know about him he is always late " kook said stuffing his phone inside his pants pocket .

Tae nodded and was about to leave that's when he saw jiwoon coming from upstairs while struggling with his luggage .
He looked at kook who understood him and quickly went towards jiwoon and took the bags from him and kept it aside .

" Aww thank you hyungieee " jiwoon said looking at kook who just made a disgusted face while tae let out a soft chuckle . After that they'll settled down around the table and had their breakfast with small bickering between kook and jiwoon .

Now the car was here , three of them walked out of the mansion to send him off . " hyung I'll miss you and taetae hyung too" jiwoon said looking at them at which kook huffed and said " just go already "

" It's ok jiwoonie I'll miss you so much make sure to call me when reach the mansion and ignore him i know he'll miss you the most " tae said cupping his cheeks trying to cheer him who just nodded with a pout .

After all the talks and hugging the life out of each other jiwoon entered the car and the car drove off while tae stood there waving at him until the car completely disappeared .

" hey tae it's ok you can meet him anytime" Kook said wiping his tears " but when you are gone he use to accompany me I'll miss him a lot " tae said .

" Ok let's do one thing i will not go today and we can do whatever you want " kook said trying to cheer him ." Ok " tae said sniffing softly kook smiled at him and both of them entered the masion ~ ~~~

=====================================
Hello Readers !!
Here's the new chap I'm sorry for not updating for so longg again . This story is gonna end soon not so soon but then too and thank you so much to all my precious reader's for 10k reads in this book I'm very much thankful .

From now on I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to update anytime soon but you guys can get a surprise update anytime ✨ I'm sorry again and i promise to not leave this book on the half way 💜