CHAPTER 39 : )

( Heyy !!
I highly recommend you guys to read the previous chapter as i have updated after a longtime incase you've forgotten where i stopped lasttime .
Enjoyy<333 )

======================================

Author's POV :

After driving for awhile jungkook stopped the car infront of a tall building. He got down from the car with tae who looked around with awe .Excitement filled in tae's eyes as he took in the impressive architecture.

Jungkook chuckled at his reaction, teasing him playfully " Are you planning on standing here? You don't want to see more; it's even more beautiful inside." Kook said . Tae shook his head as yes eager to explore and they walked into the building .

As soon as they stepped inside the building and the atmosphere seemed to shift. Jungkook's once cheerful expression turned blank, and he led the way, seemingly indifferent to the employees greeting him respectfully. Tae followed closely behind, his smile still intact as he exchanged friendly glances with the staff.

Suddenly, in the middle of the grand hallway, Jungkook stopped abruptly and pulled Tae closer, his grip firm around his waist. With a commanding tone, he addressed everyone present.

" Attention, everyone! This beautiful male beside me , some of you might know him from his previous visit but i would like to introduce him offically as My husband . I expect each one of you to treat him with the same respect and courtesy you show me. I hope I've made myself clear . "

The room fell silent, and all eyes turned towards Tae, who blushed at the unexpected attention. He could feel the air buzzing with anticipation as the employees nodded in agreement, their previous indifference replaced with genuine warmth.

Jungkook's protective gesture made Tae's heart flutter, knowing that he was cherished and valued. As they continued their tour, Tae couldn't help but feel a sense of pride, walking alongside jungkook.

After giving tae a quick tour of the huge building he took him to his cabin .

Taehyung's POV :

Tae looked around the spacious cabin with curious eyes . He roamed around and observed everything carefully . Kook chuckled at his behaviour and asked
" did you like my cabin ? " .

Tae stopped walking around and looked at
Jungkook who was sitting in his swivel chair staring at him with a slight smile . He snapped out of his thoughts and said " It's nice and cozy " .

Kook smiled at him and said " ok then now I'll start working and while I'm doing so you can sit here on the couch and watch me ok ? " Tae let out a small giggle while nodding and slump down on the couch kept just at a small distance from the swivel chair.

After a few minutes , a knock was heard on the cabin door and a woman entered the cabin well dressed with a tablet in her hand she bowed to him greeting him and said " sir you have a meeting with Ms kang today and i have already arranged everything " mrs ahreum aka his secretary informed him .

Jungkook looked up from the file that he was reading and gave her a firm nod, asking her to leave. She quickly glanced at Taehyung before leaving the cabin, her mind racing with thoughts. "Oh, so Mr. Jeon got married to him!" she thought.

A smirk played on her lips as she confidently whispered to herself, "I'm far better than him. I'm sure he'll be dumped by Jungkook soon."