CHAPTER 21 : )

Author's POV :
After Working for Sometimes,finally he was done with his work .He started packing his Stuff and was about to leave that's when he heard a knock on his Cabin door he quickly put on his Poker face and said in a Cold voice " Come in "

Ahreum's POV :
She was done with her Files so she decided to check on Jungkook She Thought of an excuse to enter his Cabin She took 2 Files from her desk and walked towards his Cabin .

She was about to knock but stopped when she saw him Smiling she thought " Is this even real ? Am i seeing Mr.Cold Jeon Smiling Oh !!! I'm sure there's Something going on .. That day a Boy come to the Company and feeding him and now he is Smiling like a Idiot ?? "

She snapped out of her thoughts and decided to have a Talk with him she took a deep breath and knocked on the door When she heard his Voice she Opened the door and stepped in

" Good Evening Sir , You have to Sign this Files now " Jungkook asked " I'll but not now i have to leave is this Important ? " She quickly nodded He thought for a while and said " Hhm..Ok I'll take this with me and send to you after Signing it "

She was left with no Option so she nodded and jungkook left taking him Stuff . When he left she stomped her feet in annoyance and thought "As far as i know him he never skip his Work but Today .. ."
" I'm damn sure Something is Wrong . I'll have to find it out " She said to herself and Quickly left the Cabin .She took her Car and left after Jungkook , She started following him .

Jungkook's POV :
Jungkook was very excited to take tae to a date with him .He started giggling while Imagining about their Date While Driving After Driving for a while he stopped his car in front of his Mansion and got down and Went in .

Ahreum's POV :
While Driving for a while She saw Jungkook stopping his Car in front of his Mansion .
She also Stopped her car a certain distance away from there and thought " Was Comming home son his Important work ? I don't think so , Hhm..Let me Stay here a bit longer and see "

Jungkook POV :
When he entered in he saw Taehyung and jiwoon both of them laughing and giggling while watching a K-drama .
He cooed at Tae's Boxy smile but the next moment he poked his Inner Cheeks seeing Jiwoon sitting beside him he thought " I should be the one Who should be sitting beside him and not this Brat " and stood there Cursing him .

Taehyung's POV : He was busy laughing that's when he felt Someone staring at him from the back as soon as he turned he saw Jungkook standing there frowning while looking at jiwoon . He said " Hello kookie , You are back early ? "

Jungkook POV :
He got cut-off from his thought's when he heard Taehyung's voice he said " Oh ! Hello Yeah i want to take you Somewhere today so I'm back early " Hearing him Taehyung asked " Ok , but where are we Going ? " " It's a surprise Just come with me Fast Plz " Tae just nodded and went upstairs to get Changed

While he was waiting for tae to come down, Jiwoon came to him he said " Hyungie ~ Where are you guys going ? Can i Come with you ? " As soon as he heard about Jiwoon joining them he Quickly said " First It's a Surprise for Tae and i don't think i should share with you , Second I can't take you with us "

Jiwoon made a O face and left to his room switching of the TV . After a while Tae Come Down after Changing his Clothes,As usually he was looking eternal . He came and stood infront of kook While , Jungkook was busy Admiring him

 He came and stood infront of kook While , Jungkook was busy Admiring him

( Taehyung Outfit )

When he saw Jungkook froze at the spot he said " Let's go I'm ready " But Jungkook still didn't move this made him a bit Angry he slightly yelled his name " KOOKIE.."
Finally Jungkook heard him .
He was back to earth Tae said " Kookie Why are not listening I'm standing here and Calling you From when ? " Jungkook just Scratched his nape Nervously and said
" N-nothing , Let's go " Tae Nodded .

( In the Car )

Now both of them were on there way to their destination . The ride was Silent Tae decided to break it he asked " Kookie where are you Taking me ? " Jungkook said " You'll see it's a Surprise for you " Tae Nodded

Ahreum's POV :
She still there and stalking at jungkook's Mansion . She was about to return That's when she way Jungkook taking a Boy with him in his Car she thought" Why is this boy here again ? That day in office and now in the car ...Hhm..I need to follow them " she started Following their Car again .

Helloo Readers !!
Here is a new Chapter ✌ Enjoy Reading it and Vote for this Chapter . I'm stopping here bcoz i thought it will be too long 😅
Sworry ✨ for late Update ....