CHAPTER 9 : )

Jungkook's POV :
After driving for few mile , he Stopped his Car in Front of his mansion he Stepped down from the car and Opened the door and yelled " Hey baby I'm back home"

when he didn't heard any reply he entered in and looked for him . He stepped in the hall only to see his baby slepping comfortably hugging a pillow .

He sat down near him and caressed his cheeks gently, and  thought " He is looking so innocent , Aww he is so Cute ! "

He decided to take him to their bedroom and lifted him up in bridal style and went upstairs to their bedroom. He made him lay on the bed Comfortably and Covered him with a duvet .

After that he took a shower and changed in to fresh clothes and sat on the bed beside tae and thought " Tae is Sleeping and i don't want wake him up Should i Cook for Dinner today ! Hhm It's sound's good and he'll be happy too "

He stood up from his place and went downstairs towards the kitchen and started cooking for dinner , he took all the ingredients he nedded and started preparing the food ~

Author's POV :
After a few hours , he was done cooking . He made bibimbap , japchae , kimchi stew and some other dishe's ( that's more than enough for 2 people ig 😂 ) .
He let out a sigh and looked around the kitchen that's when he realised that he messed up the whole kitchen with his cooking .

" ooh god !! Now i don't have any energy to clean all this mess I'll deal with this later " he said to himself  and removed the apron he was wearing and went upstairs .

As it was time to dine he decided to wake up tae , he sat down beside him and smiled seeing his sleep like a small baby but he had to wake him up for dinner ~~~

He slowly tried to move him to make him awake but he didn't budge so kook layed beside him and snuggled with him on the bed and whispered in his ear " Hey baby , Wake up "

Taehyung's POV :
When he felt Someone hugging him he slowly opened his eyes and saw kook lying  beside him . He rubbed his eyes and asked "  K-kookie When did you comeback ? "

" a few hour's ago , i saw you Slepping so i didn't wake you up "  kook replied . " Oh ! I'm Sorry Kookie i haven't Cooked dinner yet you should have wake me up before " tae said apologising to him .

" Tae no need to cook now , i have already cooked dinner for us  " kook said not liking how tae was apologising to him ." Jinja ! Thank you but when did you learn Cooking ? "  tae asked not believing him

" Actually it's my first time but I'm sure it's eatable "  kook confessed . Tae let out a giggle and nodded .

Taehyung's POV  :

Tae got up washed his face and hands and went towards the dinning table and sat down . He was amazed to see so many dishes as jungkook served him .

Both had a heartful meal with small conversation in the middle .

After tae was done he thanked jungkook " it was delicious, Thank you for the dinner "
" I'm glad you like it , Anything for you "  kook said smiling at him .

As jungkook made the dinner tae convinced him that he'll wash the dishes in return for which jungkook had to agree .

he went to the Kitchen
and Yelled in shock " YAH !!! JUNGKOOKAH COME HERE !!! "  kook quickly went there and asked " What happened ? Why are you yelling ? "

Tae frowned and said " What is this !? you ruined the whole kitchen !! Now who's gonna Clean this mess ?? "
kook said looking down " I'm Sorry ! I was about to tell you "

tae said " Your Punishment for ruining the Kitchen is that you'll Clean this mess Now ! Fast " kook replied "OK-k" Tae Said " I'm Going to sleep" and left leaving him behind .

After Cleaning up the mess he was really tired he fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes and both of them Drifted to their dreamland ...

=====================================
THAT'S it for this Chapter 😊 Hope you'll like it ! Vote ⭐ for this Chapter See you in the next Update ! 💜