CHAPTER 29 : )

Author's POV :
After having their dinner jiwoon and kook both of them left to their room's while tae was busing cleaning up . After he was done with it he also went towards his and kook's shared bedroom ~

When he entered the room his eye's met with kook who was working on his laptop so he didn't disturb him and went to Complete his Night routine .

Taehyung's POV :
After he was done with it , he changed in to his PJ's and stood up infront of the mirror and grabbed a bootle of moisturiser and started applying it on his face .
After he was done , he turned around but gasped when he felt a pair of strong arm's wrapped around his waist .

Jungkook's POV :
After he was done with his work he closed the laptop and kept it aside . That's when he saw tae standing in front of in his Pj's while applying something.

He stared at his back figure intensely and thought something and with in a min a smirk took over his face . He stood up from his place and started walking towards him mumbling something which was unnoticed by the other .

When kook saw tae was done he wrapped his arm's around his waist and pulled him towards his broad chest and started placing wet kisses on his neck and jaw ~
At first tae gasped at the sudden touch and let out a slight moan 'Umm..Kookie' when he saw kook standing behind ~

Author's POV :
Hearing tae's moan kook lost it He turned him around & leaned forward and started kissing him hungrily for which tae quickly kissed back with the same passion ~

After a good 2-3 mins they pulled out and kook started staring at him while his cheeks turned red which kook clearly saw and let out a chuckle and said " Damn , Babe You're so Cuteee "

Taehyung's POV :
Hearing a compliment from kook his face turned red and he nuzzled his face in kook's neck inhaling the soft scent .
When he was about to let go kook hold him by his wrist and said " Let's stay like this for a while " for which tae hummed .

After a while , they broke the hug " Okie !! kook Enough now let's go to sleep and also you have to go to office tommorrow " Tae said walking towards the bed while kook walked behind him ~

Both of them layed down , tae was sleeping backfacing kook while kook was laying on his back .

Author's POV :
Both of them weren't asleep there was a comfortable silence between them while both of them had sweet smile on their lip's thinking about each other ~

" Are you asleep Tae ? " kook asked in a soft tone breaking the silence between them for which tae turned around and said " No not yet " for which kook hummed in response

" Tae don't you think we forgot something " kook asked again turning his gaze towards tae who was looking at him now both of them were facing each other ~

Hearing him tae made a confused face and asked " What ? " " Jagiya ~ Did you really forget ? " kook asked to him while moving closer to him .

Taehyung's POV :
Seeing kook comming closer to him , tae froze at the spot his heart started beating rapidly . It was only kook who made him feel like this , it would be a lie if he said he didn't liked it bcoz deep inside he was also enjoying this ~

When kook saw tae zoned out , he called out tae a bit loudly by which tae snapped out of his thoughts and responded to him
" Y-yes koo , You're telling something ? "
kook let out a sigh and asked in a worried tone " Is there something wrong Tae ? You know u can tell me if there is - "

But before he could finish his sentence tae shushed him and said " Oh kookie - ah , It's nothing and i know i can share anything thing with you " 
kook nodded and smiled again ~ " Ok , so what i was telling is don't u think we should continue our session which was interrupted earlier "  kook said getting palyful again

Author's POV  :
As soon as tae understood what he meant his face turned red and he turned around again backfacing kook after mumbling a small ' Pervert ' at him .

Kook chuckled at tae and moved closer to him and wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him close to his chest and said " I'm sorry are you mad at me ? " 
but got no response he let out a sigh and said " I won't say something like plz talk to me don't ignore me i-i can't take it "  he sluttered at the end .

On the otherside , tae was enjoying teasing koo like  this but instantly regretted when he felt something wet on his shoulder he turned around and saw kook sobbing softly
He cupped his cheeks and said " Oh Kookie why are you crying ? I'm so sorry i didn't mean to make you cry "

" It's Ok tae , but don't ignore me i don't like it . It Hurt's "  Tae nodded while wipping his tear's . After kook calm down a bit he looked at tae and asked " Tae , Umm..Can i have a kiss atleast Plzz ? " 
Tae was taken back by his sudden question but nodded as he didn't want to make him sad or something .

As soon as tae nodded kook hovered him and joined their lip's together and started kissing him passionately for which tae also immediately kissed back with the same passion .

After a good 2-3 mins kiss they pulled out due to the lack of Oxygen and  joined their foreheads saying I LOVE U to each other & slept hugging at each other's warm embrace .

=====================================
Helloo Reader's  !!
Here's the New Chap✨I hope You'll enjoy reading it Make sure to vote the chapter & do tell me if you guy's are feeling bored or something and I'm really sorry the delay 😗
And Yupp 🤟!! My Exam's are Overrrrr