CHAPTER 38 : )

Author's POV :
After the family dinner that day everything went on smoothly and day's passed by with lot's of laughter and fun . But sadly , today is the last day of their stay in the jeon mansion .

Mrs jeon was not at all pleasant with this she even tried to convince jungkook to extend his leave but this time he shutted her off by telling her about other pending work and meetings on hold .

Jiwoon also decided to go with taekook as he was also going to leave day after tommorrow as his vaccations were about to end and he had to go back and continue with his studies . Also , the airport was nearby from taekook's mansion .

Jungkook's POV :
Ever since jungkook announced that they'll be going back to their mansion tommorrow tae was looking pretty gloomy .
All of a sudden his smile vanished and he was looking pale . He decided to ask tae about it but all day tae was so occupied with his family that he didn't come to their bedroom for once .

After having dinner , when everyone went to their respective rooms . Jungkook also went to their bedroom and sat on bed with his laptop waiting for tae .

Author's POV :
After tae was done with his work in the kitchen he walked towards their shared bedroom . When he opened the door he saw jungkook sitting there working on his laptop he didn't make any sound and quietly went towards the bathroom grabbing his nightwear .

After awhile , jungkook looked up from the laptop screen when he heard the bathroom door opening revealing tae who came out freshly showered .

After tae was done with his night routine and all kook expected him to sit beside him and wait for him but tae didn't spare him a glance and laid on his side of the bed backfacing him .

Kook let out a sigh closing his laptop and slowly shifted towards taehyung and laid beside him . He wrapped his arms around tae pulling him closer and said " i know you're not sleeping so plz turn around and talk to me "

Again he did not get any answer now he was a bit frustrated . He swiftly turned around and now jungkook was on top of tae .

" jungkook " tae called out his name with wide eyes . " yeah , care to talk now ? " kook asked looking straight into his eyes . " It's just nothing . I'm not upset with you , I'm just being silly " tae said while playing with Jungkook's shirt button. " Tae you know i won't judge you just tell me whatever it is " jungkook said convincing him .

" um..I'm just sad that we have to leave tommorrow " tae confessed. " but why are you sad babe we are just returning to our mansion " kook asked not getting him .

" I know but after returning you'll be busy with your work again and I'll be home alone here , your eomma and jiwoon always keep me entertained and i love spending time with them " tae said slightly pouting .

" but you know i can't leave you alone " jungkook said . " whyy~" tae whinned
" because i just can't . Plz try to understand i promise I'll take you out and make sure you'll not get bored ok ? " jungkook said .

" you promise ? " tae asked extending his pinky finger towards him . Kook chuckled at his antics and joined his finger with him sealing his promise . " ok we are good now . Sleep we have to leave early tommorrow " kook said as he pulled tae closer who noded and closed his eyes mumbling a small ' goodnight ' .

TIME SKIP'S ~~

EARLY MORNING :
Taekook and jiwoon three of them were all set to leave . Mr jeon and mrs jeon hugged each of them wishing them a safe journey and asked them to visit again soon ~