CHAPTER 5 : )

Jungkook's POV :
After leaving from taehyung's house , he went to his Company i.e Jk Production .
He entered his cabin and sat down on his swivel chair and leaned back that's when  Someone Knocked on the cabin door asking for permission to enter . It was his Secretary Kim Ahreum

 It was his Secretary Kim Ahreum

● Kim Ahreum

Young Beautiful but cunning
● Working as Secretary in Jk Production
She have a crush on her CEO (Jungkook) and wants to marry him .

He replied a' yes ' in his usual cold voice . Ahreum entered and first bowed wishing him and said " Sir Your Schedule for today is here and you need to sign these paper works " jungkook just nodded in response and she left the  cabin .

She went towards her cabin and sat down thinking " Damn That Seo-yoon She took him ! i know that she don't Love him She only need his money .
Today they are getting Married ,  I badly wish that this marriage should get cancelled so i can have him "

He smirked with a poker Face and Walked away , No one Knew that the bride is Replaced by Taehyung Excluding Jungkook's Mom and dad

Jungkook's POV :
After he got his Schedule he took a glance over that and than Signed the paper's Given by his Secretary After a few hours , he started Rotating himself in his Chair and Thought " WHAT WILL BE TAE DOING NOW ? I HOPE THAT HE DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE MARRIAGE TODAY (Sigh) WHEN WILL I LEAVE ? " He yawns

( Time Skips )

Taehyung's POV :
It was Evening , Taehyung was laying on his sofa Watching a Random Movie played in his television after few Minutes , he stood up from his Place Stretched his body and looked at the clock It was 05 :00 pm Already he yelled " OMG ! IT'S already 5 Jungkook will be here in few Seconds I should Get ready Otherwise We'll be late " he raned towards his bathroom and Stood under the Shower and Cleaned himself .

By than Jungkook , Finished his work and was about to leave he Took his Car from the parking area and Drive to tae's house After a few miles , He was in front of tae's house he got down from the car and knocked on the door no one was opening So he pushed the door it was Opened he Entered and looked around for tae But he didn't find him . By than Taehyung was done with his bath and he Wrapped a towel around his waist and Came out he was not knowing about Jungkook's Arrival .

Jungkook's POV :
He was looking around for Taehyung but he didn't find him he was a bit worried now So he went to tae's room he yelled " TAE ARE YOU HERE ? " Before Taehyung Could answer Jungkook stepped inside and saw Taehyung Naked With only towel wrapped around his waist he gulped and Thought
" Oh damn Tae ! You're So hot HOW CAN I HOLD BACK MYSELF ? "

Taehyung Cheeks were heated up it was Fully red like a tomato When he saw Jungkook Staring at him ,Tae Choked to end the awkward moment and Asked Jungkook " h-Hello kookie ! Why are you here? " Jungkook said Mumbling " a-h ! I was looking for you but i couldn't find you and the door was Opened so i Entered in Sorry !"

Taehyung's POV :
After hearing him Apologising Taehyung said with a Slight smile "A-ah ! NO its Ok , you can go and wait for me in the hall I'm Comming "
Jungkook Nodded and left Taehyung closed the door and Took out a Suit prepared for the Wedding Sent byJungkook From his wardrobe and weared it Combed his Hair Put on light makeup and exited from the room After Taehyung was done both left to the Wedding hall .

Taehyung's POV : After hearing him Apologising Taehyung said with a Slight smile "A-ah ! NO its Ok , you can go and wait for me in the hall I'm Comming "Jungkook Nodded and left Taehyung closed the door and Took out a Suit prepared for the Wedding...

(Taehyung's Outfit 😊)

(Jungkook's Outfit )

Hello Readers ! Wedding Chapter Ahead 🤗Hope You like this Chapter ❤ Thank you For reading Plz vote ⭐if you like this Chapter I 💜u (灬º‿º灬)