CHAPTER 40 : )

Author's POV :
Another month had passed without knowing . Both taekook were pretty happy infact these months were the most precious ones that they spent with eachother but both of them were so in the moment that they forgot something very significant . Something that tied them together in this situation let's see what is it =====>>>

It was another normal day , Jungkook was not home while tae was busy with the house chores .

Taehyung's POV :
After tae had his lunch he went towards their shared wardrobe to arrange their washed clothes properly. As he was sorting through his shirts and pants , he noticed something out of place.

There were a few papers stashed behind jungkook's neatly folded shirts. Out of curiosity he pulled them out and saw that it was a document .

Tae began to read the first few lines. His heart sank as he saw the words Marriage contract written in bold at the top of the page.
He continued to read through the document, as he read further , he realized that -It had been a month since their marriage contract had ended, but they continued to live together as if nothing had changed.

Time skipss ~~

AT EVENING ~~
As soon as Jungkook entered the mansion, he felt a strange sense of unease. The normally bustling house was unusually quiet, with not a sound to be heard. Worried, he quickly scanned the rooms for his beloved Tae, but he was nowhere to be found.

His heart was pounding in his chest, Jungkook hurried upstairs to their shared bedroom. There, he found Tae lying on the bed, looking pale . Concerned, he rushed to his side and gently shook him awake. "Hey, are you feeling alright?" Jungkook asked, his voice filled with worry.

Tae slowly opened his eyes, offering Jungkook a weak smile. "I'm fine, just a little tired. I'll go prepare dinner for you now."
Jungkook watched as Tae got up and walked out of the room. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that Tae was hiding something from him. But he pushed those thoughts aside and went to take a shower.

Now both of them were having their dinner , tae was sat across jungkook . He was not eating at all and Jungkook couldn't keep the worry off his mind.

"Taehyung, is everything okay? I can sense that something is bothering you. You know you can talk to me, right?" Jungkook asked, trying to keep the concern out of his voice.

Taehyung looked up from his plate, surprised by the sudden question. He hesitated for a moment before deciding to open up.

"I... I found the marriage contract in the wardrobe today. Are you aware that it has ended ? . I've been meaning to talk to you about it, but I didn't know how to bring it up," Taehyung confessed, his voice cracked in between .

Jungkook stiffed after hearing him as he was not expecting this atleast not now . He was already aware that the contract has expired but somehow he did not wanted to let the other go .

He wanted to spend more and more days with him and this contract was the only thing that kept them binded . He had assumed that Taehyung was fine with continuing to live like this , but now he realized what he was doing .

"I'm so sorry, Tae. I was aware that the contract has expired infact i was about to tell you but i-i didn't want to do so . I-I don't want to be alone again . I'm very much used to your presence and i can't live without you now ." Jungkook said sincerely, reaching out to hold Taehyung's hand.

Tae looked at Jungkook with tear-filled eyes, his heart breaking at the thought of leaving . They had been through so much together, but now that their contract had expired, Tae felt like he was being torn away from the only person who truly understood him.

"Just because you're used to my presence, I can't stay with you, Kook," Tae said softly, his voice trembling with emotion. "And now that the contract has expired, I'm not your husband anymore. I don't think there's any reason for me to stay."

Jungkook's heart clenched at Tae's words, feeling as though his world was crumbling around him. He stood up, determined to make Tae see just how much he meant to him.

"No, Tae, you're not getting me," Jungkook said firmly, his eyes filled with determination. "What is it that I'm not getting, Jungkook?" Tae asked, his voice breaking as tears streamed down his face.

"That I fucking love you, Tae," Jungkook declared, his voice filled with raw emotion. "So you have to stay, for the sake of my love ."
Tae's breath caught in his throat as Jungkook leaned in and kissed him with a fierce passion, pouring all of his love and longing into the kiss. Tae closed his eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the intensity of Jungkook's emotions.

As they broke apart, Tae could see the love shining in Jungkook's eyes, and he knew that he couldn't bear to leave him. With a smile through his tears, Tae wrapped his arms around Jungkook, whispering, "I love you too, Kook. I'll stay, for as long as you'll have me."

And in that moment, They knew that their love was stronger than any contract, and that they would always find a way to be together, no matter what obstacles they faced.

That night they slept holding each other and both of they couldn't ask for moree~

Next Morningg >>

Jungkook woke up early and was admiring Tae as he slept peacefully. He couldn't resist leaning in closer to get a better look at the love of his life. However, just as Tae woke up and saw Jungkook's face right above him, he jumped up in surprise.

"Oh my, wth, how did a bunny get in the room?" Tae exclaimed, causing Jungkook to chuckle.

"Tae~ Is this how you greet your hubby early morning?" Jungkook whined, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Hubby? I don't remember having any bunny as my hubby," Tae said mischievously, a naughty smile playing on his lips as he teased Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help but pout at Tae's teasing, but before he could say anything, Tae leaned in and planted a kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook was taken aback at first, but then he quickly responded by grabbing his nape and pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

"Now that's what you get for playing with me," Jungkook whispered as he pulled away, a smug look on his face."I hate you, kook," Taehyung said, but his eyes betrayed the love he felt for the man in front of him.

"Oh really? I love you too, baby," Jungkook said, smirking as he walked away, leaving Tae feeling more in love than ever.

======================================
Hey ! 🤡
Do vote if you are enjoying reading this 💗💗I'll try to update quickk~~