CHAPTER 24 : )

Author's POV :
After kook left now , jiwoon and Tae both were alone in the mansion as always . When tae was done with his chore's now he was now laying down in the coach watching TV with jiwoon .

Actually , they were not watching TV but continuosly switching channels,today both of them were feeeling bored ; Nothing was catching their interest at all .

Jiwoon's POV :
After switching channels for a while , jiwoon stood from there and turned off the TV and looked towards tae and said " Hyungiee , I'm bored let's go somewhere and enjoy "

Hearing him tae yawned and said " Where do you want to go ? " Jiwoon though for awhile and said " I heard mumma saying you own a pub , Hyungieee Let's go there pwease "

(*😙If you remember i mentioned that tae own's a pub longgg ago when i introduced his character in the 1st Chapter )

Taehyung's POV :
When he heard about his pub his eyes sparkled with happiness actually , he haven't been there since he was married and he totally forgot about his pub .

His worker's were very close to him like friend's , he told them he'll be off for some time and moreover he trusted them too so he was sure the pub will be going well but as the owner of the place it was his responsibility .

He looked at jiwoon and said "Ok jiwoonah
Let's go there , but first i need to talk to your
Hyung about this When he'll be back I'll talk to him about this and let's visit there tomorrow , OK " jiwoon nodded understanding .

( Time Skip's )
It was late - Evening , tae was busy preparing dinner , jiwoon was in his room listening to music . After a while Jungkook also returned back , three of them had their dinner .

Author's POV :
Now three of them were watching TV , tae and kook were sitting on the sofa while jiwoon on the couch .

Jiwoon's POV :
After a while jungkook left from there and now only tae and jiwoon were left there .
He quickly went towards tae and sat beside him and said " Hyungie did you talk to him ? " No not yet I'll ask him soon tae said jiwoon nodded and said " Hyungie are you sure he'll allow ? "

" Oh jiwoonah I'll try my best and i think he'll , I'll go and ask him but now i think
you should go and sleep " Tae said patting his head jiwoon hummed in response and left from there .

Taehyung's POV  :
After jiwoon left from there , tae also went to their shared bedroom when he opened the door he saw kook working with some paper's sitting on the bed laying his back
on the headboard .

He stood there and took a deep breath and said to himself  " Hmph..You can do it tae , You can talk to him " and marched towards him and sat beside him and asked in a low voice " kookie are you busy ? "

Hearing him jungkook put his paper's aside and said " no tae , Come on tell me is there something you wanna say ? " He looked at him with wide eyes and asked  How do you know that ? kook chuckled at him and said
I know you well dear he blushed a little and hummed in response and sat quiet .

Jungkook's POV  :
When he saw tae quiet , he asked again
" come on what do you want to say ?" " its N-nothing " tae said sluttering a bit which was noticed by him ." I'm waiting "

This time he said it in a stern voice tae visibly gulped and said " y-You know right i own a pub ? the place where we met for the first time " he nodded and asked " What about that ? "

Actually i haven't visited there since our marriage and today jiwoon also asked him about it , s-So - I wanted to ask you if i and jiwoon can visit their tomorrow ? " Tae said with pleading eyes .

Author's POV  :
Jungkook thought for a while and said
" Hhm..Ok you can go BUT be careful and also keep an eye on that brat " Tae happily nodded like an obidient child and slept thinking about tomorrow . After finishing his work Jungkook also laid beside him
and slept .....

TIME SKIP'S  ~
In the Morning as usually Jungkook was getting ready for his office Meanwhile tae was busy in kitchen and jiwoon was sleeping .

After sometime , he also came downstairs and directly when towards the kitchen and saw tae and greeted him " Hyungie~ Good Morning "  tae also greeted back .
Hyung did he agree ? he asked tae with a smile tae looked at him and asked " Agree About what ? "  his smile soon turned in to a frown he asked " Hyungiee ~Did you forget it already ? "

Tae chuckled at him and said " No jiwoonah i was just joking , I didn't forgot about it and yup he agreed "  Hearing him Jiwoon whined a bit and gave him a bone cracking hug and started doing wierd dance .

Jungkook POV  :
kook came downstairs seeing him doing wierd dance he made a disgusted face and said " Ok stop this now YoU aRe NoT a KiD aNyMoRe "  jiwoon pouted at him and Tae stood there with a smile .

They had their morning breakfast with small talk's and bickering and than now it was time for him to leave .
Before leaving he again gave tae a ton's of instructions for which tae nodded listening to him and than left .

As soon as he left ,Tae and jiwoon looked at
each other and said in one voice " Let's Get It "  and went to their respective room's to get ready ....

=====================================
Hellooo Reader's !!
Here's the New Chap 👆 I hope you'll enjoy reading it and Vote for it :)
You guy's are too silent , i want you guy's to answer some of this Question's : First of all , Are you guy's happy with this story , I mean are enjoy reading this ? Is this Book boring ?  Plz do let me know ✨
~  HAPPY READING