CHAPTER 3 : )

Jungkook's POV :
After he left from taehyung's home he took his car and rushed back to his mansion bcoz today was the day of his marriage and his fiance that is seo-yoon was no longer going to Marry him nor he was gonna do that so the Wedding will get Cancelled .

He was worried About his parent's who were very much exicted for this day and made all the arrangements .

Author's POV :
After 1/2 hour of driving he finally stopped in Front of a Huge Spacious Mansion It was the place where he lived with his Parent's .
He quickly parked his car and entered in and started calling out for his Parent's

" Eomma appa , I'm back . i want to discuss something with you both . "

After her son , kook's Mom Came downstairs with a Sad face and her eyes filled with tear's .
kook stared at her face and called out
" Eomma- " but she Cut him off and said " i know what you wanna say Seo-yoon's dad Called us Now "

He ran towards her and Hugged her Crying and said " Eomma , i loved her So much but she did this To me ! " she cupped his Face in her hands , Wiped his Tears and said
" it's ok ! My dear , it's not our fault if she left than let it be but now we'll have to think about how we can stop this Wedding from getting Cancelled "

" We can't just Cancel Everything in the
last moment " She said as he nodded in response and asked " Than what should we do ? " that's when a voice call from behind

" I have a solution Dear " it was Mr Jeon kook's dad . He came downstair's and stood beside Mrs Jeon . kook looked at him and asked " what is it Appa ? "
" Only way to save our image is that we should let the wedding take place today itself and for this we'll have to replace the bride " he said

kook and his Mother both of them looked confused , he asked " But Appa from where can we get a Bride in this last Moment ? And this is not a movie it's my life "

Hearing his words mr jeon placed his hand on his shoulder and said " Son i know what you're going through but there's no another way now . I'll advice you to ask someone you trust to help you out " Jungkook nodded .

" But whom ? " he asked again . " How about any of your friend ? " Mrs jeon said.
" But eomma i don't have that many friends especially someone whom i can trust with my personal life " he said getting irritated and went upstairs not wanting to yell at his parent's.

Jungkook's POV  :
He entered the room slamming the door harshly and sat down on his bed holding his head . " I wish i never loved her " he thought while shedding more tears trying to reduce the sharp pain in his heart .

After he calmed down a bit , he decided to take a cold shower in order to relax his mind and body ~

=====================================

Hello Dear readers!!
This is Chapter 3 Of the Story . Hope you Like it !! I PURPLE U 💜

[ I edited this chap now it's small 🤣 ]