CHAPTER 37 : )

Author's POV :
Early Morning jungkook woke up only to see that his husband is missing beside him . He yawned stretching his arms and walked towards the bathroom.

After he was done with the shower and everything he went downstairs . He saw his appa aka mr jeon sitting on the couch sipping his tea while reading the newspaper .

" Morning appa " he said greeting his dad and sat down beside him. " Oh, morning jungkookah ! " mr jeon said greeting him back with a smile .

" You're in a holiday right ? So don't stress yourself and make up any outing plans i know you're tired take a good rest I'll talk to your eomma don't worry ok ? " Mr jeon said looking at jungkook who just noded in response and asked " Where's tae and eomma ? "

" We are here ! " a voice came from behind. He turned back and saw his mom with tae . Tae came towards him with a smile and handed him a cup of coffee. He thanked him with a smile .
" Morning kookie !! Soo~ did you plan anything ? " Mrs jeon aka his mom asked him with big sparkling eyes .

" for what ?" He asked clearly not getting her " Yah dumbo , don't tell me you didn't plan any outing or picnic !! We all are here together after a long time "

" But mom-" he opened his mouth only to get cut off by his mom " You're just like your old father huh !! " she said making her husband choke on his tea .

" Jagi ~ why are you blaming me bcoz of this brat " mr jeon said eyeing jungkook who looked at him with wide eyes and a betrayed look .

" Eomma calm down i was just joking ,ofcourse I'm planning a nice family outing "  kook said with a forced smile and got up and went upstairs .

Taehyung's  POV :
Tae let out a small giggle as kook walked away . He was really enjoying staying in jeon's mansion .
Now he was not bored at all as his mother in law would always accompany him and Jiwoon would also always follow him around calling him 'hyung' he loved it , he loved this feeling of being home .

Now , tae was on his way to jiwoon's room to wake him up as he was still asleep . As he was walking all of a sudden he was dragged inside a room . he opened his mouth wanting to scream but stopped when he saw jungkook .

" AH my god !! Kook you scared the shit out of me . What's wrong with you..." tae said as he freed himself and gave him a light slap on his chest . Kook laughed at him and said " Tae tae ~ don't scold me now its still too early for this and you didn't even greet me yet  " 

" Oo yeah !! GoOd MoRning Hubbyy " tae said mocking him back but this was more than enough for kook to lose his  senses .

" What did you call me ? " jungkook asked ,  pulling tae closer by his waist . " um ..  I'm sorry i was just joking " tae apologized sensing a sudden change in his aura .

Jungkook pov :
Hearing tae apologise, he came back to his senses . He lifted his face by his chin and made him look at him .
" Tae plz don't apologize I'm not angry , i-i was just suprised " he said softly for which tae nodded feeling butterflies in his stomach .

Both were really close now , they could feel eachother's breath on their face but none of them stepped back . All of a sudden Jungkook's gaze started slipping down on taehyung's lips .
Something was attracting him more and more as he leaned in but before he could taste them both of them were startled by a loud scream .