CHAPTER 6 : )

Author's POV :
Now both of them were in the car on the way to the Wedding hall , There was a awkward silence to break this silence jungkook spoke
" are u Nervous ? "

" if i say no than it will be a lie so I'm a little nervous  " tae said for which jungkook nodded  in response and said " I'm too nervous , no one know that Seo-yoon will be replaced with you except my mom and dad , I'm pretty sure everyone would be amused but  it's ok don't Worry !" Taehyung hummed .

Taehyung's POV :
After a few miles of journey Jungkook stopped the car in front of a huge luxurious wedding hall It was decorated well . They both entered in and jungkook took him to his parents .

" Hello Aunty "  Tae said greeting Mrs.Jeon who gave him a smile and said " Hello dear ! I'm Jungkook's Eomma from now on you should also call me Eomma and this is Jungkook's Dad " She introduced Mr.Jeon to him .Mr.Jeon was pleased with his Manners he gave him a hug , they all Chatted for a while.

(* Time Skips *)

Now Slowly-Slowly Guests were arriving and it was the time to start the Ceremony
Both Taehyung and jungkook Were on the stage with the priest .
The priest asked " Jeon Jungkook Will you take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband ? " " I do " the priest Continued " Kim Taehyung Will you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband ? " " I do " .

" I announce you both as lawful husbands You may kiss now ." Priest said after they exchanged their rings .

Both of them look in to each others eye , Jungkook held Tae's waist and pulled him close

Both of them look in to each others eye , Jungkook held Tae's waist and pulled him close . He leaned and joined his lips with Tae , Tae didn't kissed him back They pulled away when they heard Clapping and Cheering Tae blushed . Eveything was going well Guest's Present there enjoyed the Party While some were still shocked to see Taehyung instead of Seo-yoon .

(*Time skip's at the end of the party* )

Now everyone began to leave the Wedding party ended nicely everyone were relieved

Now everyone began to leave the Wedding party ended nicely everyone were relieved .

Mrs Jeon called Jungkook and said " Dear ,i know this is a temporary marriage but me and your mom had bought a mansion for you and seo-yoon to live  after your marriage but now we want you and tae to stay there .  we have already sent your clothes and things there take care of tae and yourself too  "

Jungkook said " ok dad , Thank you so much " on other hand Mrs.Jeon was with Taehyung she said " Dear, from now you are his husband so take care of each other and don't hesitate to come to me if he trouble you . Wish You a Happy Married life dear " Tae smiled at her .

Now Mr and Mrs jeon were about to leave they hugged them for the last time and left , Now Only Taehyung and jungkook were left Both of them sat on their car and drove away to their new mansion .

======================================
Hello Readers ! Finally Wedding Chapter is here  i hope you'll  like it ⭐ i know that the wedding part is not really perfect but it's my first time writting something like this so i hope you 'll understand ❤