CHAPTER 27 : )

Author's POV :
The entire day kook have been ignoring
tae now he had enough of it . First in the morning he didn't have his breakfast and now at night he came back so late . Now
he was now completely hurt .

Taehyung's POV :
As soon as kook left from there , tear's formed in his eye's . Now he completely
lost his patience he marched towards their room and saw kook sitting on the bed staring at the ground .

He feeling really bad seeing kook like this but he controlled himself and asked " Kook Plz tell me What's wrong ? Unless you won't open your mouth I'm not gonna understand what's wrong "

This was the first time tae was calling his by his name rather than other sweet name's it was clear that he was serious , knowing this too kook didn't even budge from his place or looked at him .

That's now he was fully annoyed bcoz of his behaviour . Tae locked the door and walked towards him and lift his chin making an eye contact between them , Anger and pain was clearly visible in those eyes .

He slowly caressed his cheeks and asked
in a soft voice " kookie - ah , won't you tell your tae what's wrong ? " but kook didn't utter a word and kept quiet.

He sighed frustratingly and said " Ok , so you are not going to tell me right ? " this time too he kept quiet which made him even more angry .

" You are quiet , so I'm taking it as a yes,
ok do whatever you want and I'm also not going to talk to you until you come to me and have a talk with me "
Tae said and left from there grabbing a one pillow and a small blanket leaving kook behind .

Author's POV :
Hearing his word's now kook was completely regretting ignoring tae and not talking to him . He badly wanted everything like before , He wanted tae to apologize to him and accept his mistake .

But our tae is not even aware about the real reason behind kook's strange behaviour he tried to have a talk than too kook wasn't ready to do so .
He only wanted kook to be like he used to so let's see what happens Next ? Will tae be able to bring back the old kook ? Will they be able to sort out this =>

That night both of them slept Seprately kook in their Shared room and tae in jiwoon's room on the couch .

In the Morning :
Tae was up early as usually and was busy completing his daily chore's but today he wasn't cheerful at all .
He was looking sleepy and his eye's were fully red and puffy bcoz of crying .

On the otherside , Today kook woke up without tae beside him which already spoiled his mood enough .
Secondly he was also looking very sleepy and tired but he didn't show it and tried to cover it up with his cold behaviour .

Now it's time for breakfast ;
As usually how he does Tae called out both jiwoon & kook for the breakfast . Jiwoon quickly came down running and sat in front of the table .

While kook came downstairs in his Office attire and was about to leave from for his office ignoring both tae and jiwoon that's when jiwoon called him from behind ~

Jiwoon :- Hyungie ~ are you not going to have breakfast today also ?
Kook :- No *In a cold voice* Do you have any problem !?

Hearing his hyung talking like that , he mumbled a small ' Meanie ' and stared at tae with glossy eyes to say something and what tae said next wasn't expected by both of them ~~

 Mᴀʀʀɪᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ʟɪᴇs | TK On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara